Thank you, to the .org

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks to all the donations from the .org my bike is finally off the breathing machine. She lives! Breathes! Roars! Ok, its still the same old busa under the new paint....but she's alive again! The paint has not been color sanded yet, and it still looks very good! You cant tell from the pictures I took with my cell phone at all, but it came out good. It should be color sanded in a few weeks. Here are a couple of pic's below, it's a little dirty from the rain today. Has no wax on it or anything, you cant tell but the paint looks wet and shiny! Hopefully lamb can take some better pics!

bikedone1.jpeg

and a pic of the Undertail. The rest of the parts up front were still off and I was still messing with the wiring.

undertaildone1.jpeg

Cool beans man. Now I bet you appreciate her even more! Enjoy the ride.

Dayum, dude! Glad to see the pics of the resurrection!

Keep 'em comin!

--Wag--

(xzvs @ Nov. 14 2006,18:23) cooool nice to see her in one piece again -- hows the shoulder doin?
well my shoulder is doing fine. The only time it bothers me is when I lift heavy on it. Some exercises like Incline DB Bench, when I do over 100'lb Dumbells it starts to hurt. Or FLY's, and a few others. Other than that I feel its back to 100%
super.gif

Looks great! You must feel great having her back together again!! I like those bar ends also! Who makes them or where did you get them from? Cool looking!

Back