Pics of the new paint

Rich

Registered
I still have to color sand it. The pics really don't do them justice though. I can't take good pics though. I need to get a better camera as well. Anyways it is a darker orange than it was before and it has silver pearl marble paint over the top. I have to color sand it and then I am going to do the rest of the graphics, clear, decals, clear. So I am hoping to have it done by next weekend.

marble_paint_6_aug_04__6___Medium_.JPG

Here are some of the inners. I am really happy the way they came out. This is my first paint job.

marble_paint_6_aug_04__22___Medium_.JPG

Can't really get a good feel for the paint...I'll bet it's sharp when put back together...
evil.gif

looks good bro especially for your first time what does it mean when you "color sand" it? I dont know jack about painting. It looks like the pearl came out with some real sweat looking designs in it. At least thats what it looks like, for all I know its not the pearl
rock.gif
... but it still looks good though
biggrin.gif
... I think
rock.gif

rock.gif

LQQKn tight Rich, it seemz like alot peepz around here have been bitten by the same paint bug this year. I recently had my first paint experience a few weeks ago with my fairing inners with successfull results, who'z next ?

What I mean by color sand is sand it with 800-1000 grit until all of the orange peel is gone. It is pearl It is a silver pearl. You can get the paint through house of kolors it is called "marbalizer".

I hear ya Rythym, this is the second paint job that the bus has had this year! Stunnah, ya the camera that I have does not pick up everything. Hey BT you want to swing over here and shoot some pics
biggrin.gif

Back