Thank You to Oz

you can get them at the motorcycle shop on riverside in roseville or most any local shop around here, got mine at the roseville one:thumbsup: $30 bucks

Robert, you can go to local motorcycle shops to buy em or go to Infineon Raceway on internet and go to "purchase online"...those are the two ways I know of. Doyle

you can but its way easier to ride with a ticket

Last edited:
Online with Infineon Ticketmaster is a NO GO !!!!! I think it is a SOLD OUT :down:

OH WELL you Snooze You Lose. Have Fun Guys !!!!

its not sold out im sure they still have them at the shop, i will call you later and try to get you one while your at work:thumbsup:

Did I Hear Something about a Group Ride :whistle:
If you guys ever get close to the Lake Tahoe area, give me a shout, I'd like to hook up with you.
Pacemaster and I took a spin down 50 and around Ice House and Wentworth Springs Road yesterday, nice weather you dudes are having down that way! Wentworth Springs had way too much snow melt run-off and other
rocks and limbs all over the roadway almost all the way to Georgetown. Hwy 50 is clear all the way up and over the summit though! Dayuummm........talk about bugs! Took me 2 hours to get the bus back to pristine condition!! :whistle:

I got a sunday ticket here for $15 , I went today and cant do 2days in a row. I can meet you guys at Mcky dees on antolope if that is still the meetup place?
Bob C.

DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

:laugh:I think your right about that second pic, I think hes chockin him:laugh:

Pardini could use that ticket, I sent him a PM about it and thankyou very much for the offer:beerchug:

I knew this was a ghey site :) Have Fun and take some PICS Please !!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

:laugh:I think your right about that second pic, I think hes chockin him:laugh:

Pardini could use that ticket, I sent him a PM about it and thankyou very much for the offer:beerchug:

Yeah I'll take the ticket. Can someone pick it up and cover the $$$? Or what time do I need to be at Micky D's and whats the address?

Russ...

i will get it the ticket for ya at mickey d's but i gotta warn ya theres a 13 dollar shipping and handeling fee sorry:laugh:

i will get it the ticket for ya at mickey d's but i gotta warn ya theres a 13 dollar shipping and handeling fee sorry:laugh:

Right on brotha'! Thanks! And many thanks to Driftboat as well. I will see you all at the Cheveron in W Sacto. I will be there at 8:45.

Back