Thank You to Oz

Hey Boyz, Monday the 18th we have a local track day at Thunder Hill. Several of our Nor Cal Riders will be there. I'm goin for support and Photo op.

Anyone else wanna go ?

Not me Kent, gotta work for 2 more weeks, can u go Sunday?

Gene, where were those pic taken, in front of Saddam's palace? (btw, you're a thread jacker)

Gene, where were those pic taken, in front of Saddam's palace? (btw, you're a thread jacker)

:rofl::rofl:Saddams palace! that cracked me up!.........right on you guys are gonna go!!!!....i am leaving here for Johns house at 8am to meet my brother, and Anthony, John is off Antelope and Hwy80 so we could meet at the McDonalds on west side of the freeway, or if anyone wants to meet me here they can and we will just ride down to pick up John.

Doyle its about 90 min. from door to the track

Gene I was just kidding, don't take me so seriously, are you going to sell a couple of V Maxes to do this?

Robb, PM me your full address so I can plug it into my Zumo, I'll get to your place @ 8am OK?

Gene I was just kidding, don't take me so seriously, are you going to sell a couple of V Maxes to do this?

Robb, PM me your full address so I can plug it into my Zumo, I'll get to your place @ 8am OK?

PM sent

:cheerleader:

AMAsears point lap-21.jpg

Rob, what do you do with all your gear at the races? They got rental lockers or somethin?

i bring a cable lock and secure it to the bike then change into shorts, i also bring a small ice chest and a blanket or something to sit on thats comfy...i bring my camelback with food and water as well so i can go on the cheap

its best to have your ticket ready to go as you ride in, they tear it and we can ride almost right to our seats

ok im meeting Doyle at the McDonalds on Antelope Rd. and hwy80 so whoever wants to go lets meet there at 8:30am sunday... :cheerleader:

Back