Infineon Raceway WOW IT WAS HOT !!!!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Had a Goood Time Today. Doyle(Raydog), Ozz(Robb), Raymond(Captian Raymond), Russ(Pardini), John Robbs So Called Friend that Rides a Harley and James(Ozz2) Robb's Brother in case you have been Living on a Cloud:laugh: Forgot Robb's Other Friends Name and Another guy from the Org that Sold Pardini a $15.00 Ticket that cost me $45.00 at the Gate ??? Forgot your Name Also SORRY :whistle:

Anyways All Went Well Except for Doyle Brush with Bambi the Killer Deer..............I will Let him Tell that Story (He is Ok and DID NOT CRASH) thank God.

Did I Say IT WAS HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like 104 Degrees.

I Only have a Few Pics so Enjoy

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Robert, I can see it now, did you spend the entire day chasing the umbrella girls? You Dog! :thumbsup:

Is John back in the saddle?

Dosen't look like there were a whole lotta spectators in the stands from those pics.

003.jpg

Last edited:
Robert, I can see it now, did you spend the entire day chasing the umbrella girls? You Dog! :thumbsup:

Is John back in the saddle?

Dosen't look like there were a whole lotta spectators in the stands from those pics.

John is back in the Saddle. Leg Still Hurts but is Dealing with it. 104 Degrees Equals Less Fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the Umbrella Girl...................Well....Well..........She had an Umbrella and I Was HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's My Story and I am Sticking Too It :whistle:

Maladin schooling Bostrom

DSC00734-1.jpg

Maladin's #7 in the pit

DSC00667.jpg

Hondas pit was bare, they can't afford to race. Their bikes sell themselves

DSC00674.jpg

Yes our tax dollars are funding a Motor Officers track bike

DSC00684.jpg

Wonder if Bosshound can handle that much power? Or if the suspension can handle Boss?

DSC00681.jpg

Don't worry Boss this one can hold you

DSC00687.jpg

Doyle suffering from the heat, they just didn't have one in red and black. Is it Fast?

DSC00688.jpg

Turns one and two. It looked like this the entire race. Matt comfortably in front of Ben.

DSC00733.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

Sorry no Pics of ME with the Umbrella Chick. It Costs TOO MUCH!! But, I did save 15% at JiffyLube :thumbsup:

Had a Great time Fellas!

Last edited:
I had a Great Time Fellows..............Except for When RUSS tried to tell me about His Early Days in San Franciso :::shocked:

PS: Russ sometimes you should just keep things to Yourself :dunno:

Back