Thank You to Oz

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
You know I was just going through recent pics of mine and when I saw the below ones, it occurred to me how nice it was at our last track day of last season for Robb (Oz) to insist on letting me take his GSXR 1000 out for a session. It feels really good to be trusted by a friend!
Thank You Robb. Doyle

BTW, OMG is that thing a lightweight after riding the Busa all day!

MF1A0623.jpg

MF1A2718.jpg

P1010566.JPG

P1010567.JPG

P1010568.JPG

Man you guys need better paddock areas :laugh: we get reallt spoiled here in Texas

Those shots were late in the day after the wind blew our 4 post covers away! (ane it's Reno/Fernley....a little "harsher")

:bowdown:it was my pleasure and anytime ya want to ring its neck shes all yours my friend, besides, I remember you letting me ride your busa on Skaggs that day and ever since then my busa was just not the same, all the things you have done to your bike keep it current and fresh, a very nice handling bike and it looks killer to boot! i think im up for the july date as well:cheerleader:

Radical dude! Did the video come out good?
it did! had a good run with a CBR in that vid...couldent figure out how to post it though, got me one of those GoPro cameras last week from Pashnit so i will be learning to post up some of our vids soon.........Raymond do a group ride with us soon? we miss ya brother:beerchug:

Hey NorCal peeps! Guess who PM'd me the other day? Mistah 187 (Russell), I got his phone # so we have to advise him of any upcoming rides. Doyle

Hey NorCal peeps! Guess who PM'd me the other day? Mistah 187 (Russell), I got his phone # so we have to advise him of any upcoming rides. Doyle

soon to i hope:please: any other takers for sunday Infineon races? leaving here at 830am

OK, If I leave my house @ 6:30, I could get to your pad @ 8:30....how far in time is it from there to Infineon? (so I could figure out what time to leave the races for home).

OK, If I leave my house @ 6:30, I could get to your pad @ 8:30....how far in time is it from there to Infineon? (so I could figure out what time to leave the races for home).

Oh Great.................OZZ and RAYDOG Together :whistle:

There Goes the Neighborhood :laugh:

PS: The Only Time I Ever Get to See them Ride Together is when they Take Off :bowdown:

Back