Thank You to Oz

yes 830 at mickey D's on antelope, and Robert im sure you can get them at the gate, you will have to park somewhere else than us and use cell phones to find each other, what does the infineon website say about tickets

Robert, in case no one else answers, I've NEVER been to a bike race that you couldn't buy tickets at the gate. Doyle

Get to bed people! Oh never mind, I forgot I have an extra 4 1/2 hours of riding tomorrow, not you guys! Doyle

Get to bed people! Oh never mind, I forgot I have an extra 4 1/2 hours of riding tomorrow, not you guys! Doyle

you are our IronMan Ivan Stewart type, hard core:bowdown::laugh:but your right, im beat after that 2up ride today:whistle:

Infenion Website just Refers you to Ticketmaster and that's it :dunno: ...............Nothing about Tickets available at the Door...... I am going Tomorrow on a Wing and a Prayer that they have tickets. If Not then I guess I just got a Long SOLO Ride Home. If Ya Snooze you............:moon:

See Ya in the Morning :thumbsup:

Infenion Website just Refers you to Ticketmaster and that's it :dunno: ...............Nothing about Tickets available at the Door...... I am going Tomorrow on a Wing and a Prayer that they have tickets. If Not then I guess I just got a Long SOLO Ride Home. If Ya Snooze you............:moon:

See Ya in the Morning :thumbsup:

HAHAHA You may have company. Just don't take the Oakland exit! :banghead:

you can get the tickets at the gate according their website Robert you dident look in the right place

Back