Texting and driving warning graphic

I agree that it should be seen by all, but unfortunately at that age the mentality that it's not going to happen to them is always going to be there. It's a psychological thing. But maybe. . . Just maybe it would help some of the adults. I heard on the radio a couple weeks ago about a roll back driver who was talking on one phone and texting on another. He hit another car, drove through a fence, sideswiped a house and ended up in their pool. We can talk all we want about how wrong it is and how it shouldn't happen and we should have laws for this kind of thing (and some states do). But the sad reality is that regardless of whether or not there are laws against it people will still do it. Do DUI laws keep people from driving drunk? Do speed limits keep people from speeding? Do drinking laws keep underagers from consuming alcohol? Unfortunately the answer to all of them is no. It sucks that it happens, but it does.

Very graphic indeed. From a production standpoint, it's very well done.

Really sends the point home. In many cases, it's the only thing that'll be going home. :(

It's a great production, but just read the video comments on youtube to see how seriously some people take this. Not very. They'll be the ones to look out for.
I remember when I was invincible... Stupid, lucky, whatever you want to call it. A triple-digit rollover (because your buddy wants to show off his new Camaro) will bring you back down to earth pretty quickly.

I wish I didn't live in a world where we need a public service announcement to tell people it's a bad idea to be READING while they're operating a two ton motor vehicle at speeds in excess of 70 miles per hour.

I think the human race may be checking out soon. I can't say I'm sad to see it go.

Good ad,,,, We don't need anyone txting on motorcycle's either so ride safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back