Texting and driving warning graphic

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
- Texting and driving - the graphic ad 2 die 4[/url]

I really dont think most you guys+gals do this.Might show it 2 a teenager.Billy why you want show gore 2 my kid? Because I DONT WANT THIS EVER HAPPEN 2 THEM.I see kids doing this all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done. Brits 1st rate theatrics. Some drunk driver forced me off the road in my 4x4
the other day I was ticked. Some will never learn.

That was pretty graphic. But it if saves some person from making the same mistake, it guess it would be worth it.

Excellent video. Top 5 most viewed on YouTube this week.

This type of video should be mandatory at high school driving courses. Get's the point across loud & clear.

When they showed the clip on the news the other day, the reporter stated, "The clip your are about to see contains graphic scene's...blah blah blah".

I think people are trying to scare the little nimrods into thinking before doing. Good luck. Anyone taken a good hard look at youtube and broke.com lately.

Yea, yea, not all kids are bad. Of course not, but the vast majority allow impulses, urges and laziness impede good judgement.

I just don't understand why parents want to look the other way so they can rationalize why kids need to have a cell phone. Give 'em a gun. Why not? Isn't the phone a "just in case" tool. You never know when you might get jumped by a Koala Bear. Give 'em a life jacket too, for when those flash floods sneak up on ya.

O.K. I'm done.

I saw this video the other day Nightflight and thought about putting it on here but Didn't know how people would feel about it. I think it is a great wakeup call to people who Text AND talk on the phone while driving. Sorry, I think cell phones in vehicles is a he?? of a lot more dangerous than not wearing a seatbelt. Thats just my opinion and I'm done.

GREAT ad. Also should apply to ipods. If any of you guys remember, my wife got rear ended in our brand new civic by a guy in a 3 day old explorer. He was going 52 mph in a 30, and he actually told the cops he didnt see her stop because he was playing with his ipod.

Sadly though, some people will see that ad and still think they are invincible. the "it only happens to someone else" attitude seems to prevail today.

almost everyone underestimates the responsibility of commanding 2 thousand pounds of aluminum and steel at 60mph. so you can drive and eat talk text read whatever. i have been guilty of this at times as i am sure most of you are. of course i claim to have great driving and multitasking ability.

the other day i had a patient that was riding a cruiser stopped at a red light. he watched his mirrors until the car behind him stopped. now there is a car in front of him and a car behind him. we the mother in the car behind him reached back to discipline her children and hit the gas petal nailing him. i have seen worse but he was in bad enough shape that the 60 bed hospital i was working couldn't handle it so we had 2 transfer him 2 a larger more advanced facility. riding is just dangerous, so is driving a car

I agree be careful out there. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Maintain situational awareness.

Last edited:
I passed an fool today that was texting while he drove. He was in his late 40's. He almost ran through a red light. After that he was weaving around the road. If I didn't know he was texting I would have though he was very drunk.

Absolutely this should be seen by all... I see people all the time while riding that are texting, talking on cell phone, yellin at the kids, kids jumpin up and down in seats etc... You all have seen I'm sure.

Cell phones should not be allowed to operate in ANY way while driving OR riding :rulez:

Very disturbing....:stoopid: i see them doing it all the time....

It is even against local laws here to talk on a cell phone. I give them the "hang up and drive Motion" I get a dirty look in return...

As bad as booze

Back