Texas fender eliminator

turbo1300, could you please send me a pic of your fender eliminator installed on your bike..thanks..KTEK104@AOL.COM

I would like to just get mine...ordered and billed over one month ago...and have tried a hundred times with no answer or its busy...this sucks and I think that they suck for doing business like that....

Kawabuser, I finally got in touch with these people and was assured it must be lost in transit ...so we will see what happens...they promised to replace or find the other one..I personally don`t think it was ever shipped and I was billed month ago...if it doesn`t show this week I will probably just get yours and demand a refund period...thanks again!!

they gave me the same run around for about 2 to 3 weeks. they gave me bogus tracking numbers and everything. it took almost two months before i received the piece.

Maybe I should stop by this place one of these days and check these guys out? I was in Arlington last weekend dealing with my twin turbo car project. If and when I decide to buy one of these I'm going to pick it up in person, pay in person or go without[look elsewhere] based on everyone's experiences. Speed lives in the DFW area - wonder if he has any info?

I bought mine about three weeks ago...TF billed my card for $291 on the 9th...nothing so far. Called them yesterday and they said they had to get a special flake paint from CA to match the black Busa, and the brake light thing would be shipped separately by a different company. Hmmmmm...anyone smell bullshit in the air? I'm waiting one more week and then I'm gonna raise hell. CBXchris, if you wanna help me, send me an e and we'll do it together!

I just recieved my reciept yesterday, I wanted to return the copper part and now they tell me that there is a 20% restocking fee. When I placed the order I asked then if the part was returnable and never a word about restocking was ever mentioned. Only after I placed a call inquireing about returning it did this ever get mentiioned. The invoice claims you have 20 days to return it and does mention a restocking fee. "No returns will be accepted after 20 days on invoice" appears on the back of the invoice, I was billed 8/19/99 and did not recieve my invoice till 9/20/99. I am not impressed with the office practices of this company.

The name that is on the invoice:

Dont laugh now but here it is, ASAP TEXAS FAIRING and WATERCRAFT.

I wonder what their meaning of ASAP is?

Anyone interested in a copper part with light kit $200.00

Talked to them suckers again today and was assured that it will be shipped...they`ve got a week and I`m going to start raising He#%...this is terrible...I was billed 8-11-99 and here I am 6 weeks later and no part. Motoboy...yeah we can go after them if thats what it takes...this is thier last chance and I am going to turn it over to my credit card company and refuse payment. Kawabuser I will be interested if I ever find out whats going to happen.....

CBX, call your card company cancel payment and I send this part for less than they will sell it to you. They are probably waiting for my part to send you(I am not kidding).

A company that bills you before services or product is rendered, is a little suspect.

Especially if the first four letters in their mysterious name is ASAP.

It just makes you wonder!

poop! I used my check card, so the money was already debited from my account. Wonder if there's any recourse....

Are they aware that we're all really pissed at them? Dunno if I should mention this page.

CBXchris, send me an e: motoboy at earthlink dot net.

Well they got me again...I was promised it was shipped last monday or tuesday...No Parts again...man I`ve had it...if someone does business with these people they`re crazy. I am going on the war path tommorrow...parts or money or I start making some calls to the right people. If I was close enough I`d be there in a minute...I like for someone to lie to me in the face. REGARDLESS OF HOW NICE THEY`RE PRODUCT IS DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE....YOU WILL GET THE SHAFT!!!!!

Well I finally got it...billed August 11th got it on October 2nd. I finally got to talk to john again and he did ship it this time as promised and sent it on a Saturday. The part looks good and the paint matched well although the paint job was fair at best. They did call back today to see if I did recieve the part. I told John he was getting flamed on this board and on the list and I was one of the flamers...Just thought I`d let you know what the final out come was!

Screw TF...I'm not waiting any more. They've lied to me again about my refund. I won't buy their products if they were 1/4 the price.

Still waiting for my money....

Motoboy, tell TF that by LAW (federal, I believe) that you have the right to cancel an order without any penalty after thirty days.
They have to give you the option of not taking the order if it is going to take more than thirty days. This is for mail-order only. They are also not to charge for the order unless it is in stock and ready to be
shipped the day they charge you (unless you agree otherwise). I hope this helps. I had some papers specifying the law(s) but lost them. The Attorney General in Texas can ***ist you with the legalities of mail order and have such printed information.
Be sure to tell TF about this law as they may be unaware.

Motoboy, the word that this site is censoring
is A-S-S-I-S-T. WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS?
NOW WHENEVER I REPLY TO A THREAD IT IS GOING TO BE CENSORED? A-S-S-I-S-T ISN'T EVEN A
DIRTY WORD! WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS RUN THIS
SITE! GET ALL THE BUGS OUT OF A PROGRAM BEFORE RUNNING IN IT THE REAL WORLD!!

Back