HUGE fender eliminator

Dozier

Registered
Wanted to know if anyone has bought the fender eliminator from Huge Industries? How is the fit, quality, installation?

i've only seen one on a bike and I love the look..... I wanted one but after 3 months of emailing them and calling and getting no response I decided to go with another manufacturer.

here is the only one i've seen..

Busa7020.jpg

I have one on mine. I got mine many years ago from Lockhart. Let me see if I can find some pics.......

I went back thru some of my post. I thought some of my tire pics would show the fender elim, but no go....

Does that kit replace the mudflap on the stock undertail ??
I've been searching for something that does replace it without spending $200.......if it does that's great!!

That bike belongs to 3BBB (Big, Bad and Bald). He's also a friend of the owner of HUGE IND. and hangs out mostly @SuzukiHayabusa.org site.  If anyone is  having a problem contacting Huge for purchasing, I would recommend going with a tiger tail kit. It's basically the same type of kit that can be bought at Schnitz racing or Dragbike.com.
post-6-10701-busa7020.jpg

super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121295812 -->

Who sells Huge? I'm wanting an undertail but I don't want to give up trunk space. Anyone know of any kits that still retain the factory trunk space?

I have it... Very inexpensive, but it has a long install time
(lots of cuts) fit and finish is very nice. Lots of drop room.. I was on the bottom hole of BDE Links. Make sure you get the Bullet blinkers too, like i got the are perfect.

<!--EDIT|FMSCYCLES
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121363644 -->

e45d.jpg

Back