Gen 1 fender eliminator kit

Amh1995

Registered
Looking for a fender eliminator for my 06 busa, wondering if anyone has tried the competition werkes fender eliminator kit?

I was also looking into this for my '05, but several of the reviews are not that great.

I am not Yana Shiki's biggest fan. But I did get the undertail for my 04 from them. And like it. Yana Shiki no longer sells this undertail. But HotBodies sells an undertail that looks to be almost identical. Not sure if this is something you'd like. But it's another option...
https://www.hotbodiesracing.com/product/suzuki-hayabusa-1999-07-undertail/
undertail.JPG

I'd suggest removing the fender and bending a couple aluminum brackets. Use the stock tag light connector to hook up LED lightbolts. It's a ;itt;e more complicated than that but I have a tutorial if you want I can post it in DIY. Weighs 4.5 oz including the license plate, 2.30 oz without license plate. Two LEDs cause crossing light which is a little hard to read at night. You could go with a single mounted with self adhesive to the underside of the tail light lens.
thumb_busa.elimn8r_1024.jpg

Last edited:
competition werkes fender eliminator kit? I did years ago. Bad instructions, bad fit, raw stainless finish. It not worth your time.

I cut the bottom of the brake light off, cut the fender off, and used a Rizoma universal plate mount.
2012-06-13200339_zpsc21e4d38.jpg

Back