tell yall how i got mine

the_1

Registered
Ok guys and girls. Im the new guy and have to ask what yall think? Well im 31 and have owned and riden all types of bikes. From dirt to harleys. I started of my on road bike riding with a 250 ninja. That just wasnt anything at all. My passions always been for the sport bikes. Well i havent had a bike in 2years but have always ridin them. Im a harley davidson repo agent for La. LOL dont tell any1. Anyway since im a repo agent i deal with a few other banks and 1 had this busa. Its a 05, it was laid down, but just the plastic was scratched, no cracks, and 8,000 miles. Anyway i got the bike for 2gs. no sh!t. my brother is a paint and body man, so all ive got to do is buy the paint. Just gotta ask if everybody yall know has told u to sell it r u gonna get hurt. r everytime ur wife passes an accident she calls u. stuff like that. when i had the harley it wasnt anything. Around here u hear more about harley crashes than any sport bike crash. Has any of yall went through this. I have ordered the wife a helmet and a back seat, so hopefully this will help.

ok, that was my bad. i was doing 2 many things at 1 time. I trying to put everything in but didnt reread it. Anyway just very very happy to have the busa. love the power through every gear. My brother had a 06 firebolt 1200 and that isnt anything close to this bike.

:laugh: Did someone else type that last reponse for you, Harley riders :whistle: Welcome to the insanity.

Welcome to the oRg! Is your wife having issues because of the Busa? But does not have issues with the Harley? She may just need some time to get used to it, if she ever does. Does she ride with you? If so, then the seat and new lid will help, just dont scare her or it will be over for good.
Sounds like you got a good buy on the bike, how about some pics?

She does ride. I think its that every1 has told her that its just 1 of the most powerful bikes. Shes been talkn alot with my mom and dad. My dad just thinks i should go back to harley. He and my bro has 1. My other bro had the firebolt and i liked it alot,and so did the wife. My brother just laid the firebolt down twice but it was no biggie. My dad and bro with the harley has done the same. The wife was behind me today, on our way home and i go off and leave her. There was a 4 car accident that i was up front and stopped. She was at the tail end of it. When i get home my cell is blown up between her and my family. Ive asked them repeatedly whats the diff and for everything they throw at me i can throw the same thing about what they drive or ride. The only thing that i can guess is ive always like speed. Ive always had sports cars that ive maxxd out. i did wrapp 1 around a tree but that was when i was 18. Those days have come and i hope r long gone.

Oh, i will post some pics tom. Like i said though it was laid down so its prolly not anything like yalls. no crcks in the plastics, just some deep scratches.

Tell the family that, yes, it goes faster than a Harley, but it also stops and turns MUCH faster than Harley! :beerchug:

Don't tell her its got about a HUNDRED more horsepower than a Harley.:welcome: Oh and, don't forget that fact yourself!

My wife won't ride anymore either since a car took me out 17 years ago. married now and three kids she says bikes are just too dangerous. Every time there's an accident on the news or written about in the paper she bring it to my attention.:banghead: I might be better off getting her a bike of her own if I want her to ride. Good luck with your situation.:thumbsup:

bike dude, im in ur same boat. with the 3 kids thing. im at the age that enjoy being with my family but sometime just want to be at peace with everything. and this is what im getting out of the busa.

The_1 reminds me when I got mine home.. I could put one single thought together. maybe from all the drooling.. that was the only day my mind was faster than the bike:cheerleader:

She does ride. I think its that every1 has told her that its just 1 of the most powerful bikes. Shes been talkn alot with my mom and dad. My dad just thinks i should go back to harley. He and my bro has 1. My other bro had the firebolt and i liked it alot,and so did the wife. My brother just laid the firebolt down twice but it was no biggie. My dad and bro with the harley has done the same. The wife was behind me today, on our way home and i go off and leave her. There was a 4 car accident that i was up front and stopped. She was at the tail end of it. When i get home my cell is blown up between her and my family. Ive asked them repeatedly whats the diff and for everything they throw at me i can throw the same thing about what they drive or ride. The only thing that i can guess is ive always like speed. Ive always had sports cars that ive maxxd out. i did wrapp 1 around a tree but that was when i was 18. Those days have come and i hope r long gone.

If it's your time to go, it will happen whether you are on the bike, in the car, walking down the street, etc. :welcome:

:beerchug: congrats on the great buy. If you take her for a ride never scare her or she will be bugging you to sell it. ride safe, it can get you in trouble much faster than the harley. :laugh:

Welcome to the .org and congrats on the Busa! I will say that there have been an awful lot of accidents lately, so be extremely careful. There are lots of people that think/say riding motorcycles is crazy/dangerous and they're right, but so is waking up sometimes. The Busa is very powerful, but any bike can get you into trouble if you aren't respectful.

Back