Paint

the_1

Registered
Alright guys. So since its getn alil cool by the weekend down here in Louisiana. I figured that it would be a good weekend to tear the busa down to have her painted. I had bought this bike laid down. But anyhow, I need yalls help. Should i go back stock, red and black, r go with something else. If u say some other color just think i dont have alot of money, so there will be no candy colors. I dont have the money for crome. I would also like yalls opinion on other colors also?

If you liked the red/black when you first laid eyes on your bike, go with stock.

However if you have something in mind that you want, consider the bike your personal "canvas".

Whatever you do, just do what makes you happy.
:beerchug:

i would paint it different colors, even if you keep the same theme/pattern. if you have to paint, why not make it unique....titanium grey, like the 2005 honda superhawk. mix in some black accents and:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like RED ! But then again I could be a little bias

000_1892.jpg

Hey Frisbee, I just noticed the little back pad at the hump, Where, what?? 1st one I have seen. Also paint it as you like and can aford. If nothing else Hot rod black satin primer till you are ready. Thats what I did with my old 68 C-10 truck. (spent the paint money on a supercharger). Good luck. "The ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

I like RED ! But then again I could be a little bias

Dude, your kanji keeps growing, LoL. I LOVE your bike, that clutch cover is sweet !!!

Back to topic..... I agree, make it your own, even if it's stock with a little twist.

99busa, yea the plastic has a few deep scratches but my brother the painter says that he can fill and smooth it out. I was lookn on ebay for used. But the used 1s are 2 much. And for that price im just willn to have him paint it. Yea and way cheaper. No labor lol

Make a list of your favorite colors. Stick to what you like best and do it.

Here is another way i can go. Well 1 of my good friends wraps vehicles, boats and what not. He is wanting me to let him have the oppurtunity to wrap this bike. All i have to pay for is material. Just b/c he wants his co name on it. And if it doesnt turn out good then i dont pay. Hes done awesome work on all that ive seen but i dont no about a bike. What yall think. He would need the bike for a week then get the material, then need it for another week. And i can design anything i want 2.

I've seen wrap jobs before. They look good if they're tasteful. I like the solid colors myself or you could go with the very first original. Which is always good. COPPER/SILVER:thumbsup: Yeah Baby!:cheerleader:

go with the stock colors, but INVERT the colors... :beerchug: that would look nice on that color scheme :thumbsup:

Back