Tell me what you think.....

Kahuna

Registered
I was just quoted 10,080.59 OTD for a new black/slv '06 'busa. It wasn't my first choice in color, but with that price....hhhhhmmmm?

I welcome your feedback.

good price
wink.gif

Good price but man I can't help but thinking that dealers are going to start moving the 06's pretty quick to make room for the 07's (all new, revised or otherwise). It would seem inevitable that a whole bunch of really great deals are going to start popping up for the old stock.

I paid $9999. for my `06 (blue & silver) I originally wanted the `06 LE but couldn't get one anywhere. The blue has definitely grown on me, its a head turner

DSCF1598__Small_.JPG

that's about as good of a price as you are going to find right now...wait a few months and they might come down a couple hundred, but you will have lost most of the summer riding

If you get a color you don't like you'll regret it for as long as you own the bike. No reason they can't order the color combo you want at the same price (except LE of course).
If for some reason they have other colors there at a higher price tag and will only go that low on the black/silver, you need to go over that bike with a toothpick to make sure it wasn't dropped and resprayed.

If you like the bike then TAKE IT !! It's a good price, but if you really don't like the color, Well, when the new wares off you want like the bike
wink.gif

That is a steal! But they got to move em. Try to get a deal on the extended warranty. It cost 600 or so but they can work it down to much less.

<!--EDIT|8Daytona8
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157304832 -->

Great Price1
I paid $10,500.00 with Hayabusa Jacket, helmet, & gloves.
& actually got 2 helmets (one for the wife:)

Back