Tell me what you think........

dubbedmarquis98

Registered
had an extra coal so i started messing with my drimel. i am going to paint the cowl black to match the bike and use some plexy glass inside the cowl with red lights hooked up to the running lights and brake lights...send me some feedback...thanx

phooto.jpg

photo.jpg

Work of art! You've got some real talent, and a steady hand. Can't wait to see it completed.

Looks good, a company in Florida does that for $400 or so, think you save a few quid doin it at home, properly done.:thumbsup:

yup looks awesome. have fun forming the plex. Your best best is to heat the oven. take your time. its a pain.

yeah ive done similar things with plexy with speaker boxes. i build custom boxes for cars and trucks. ive got a heat gun and i use different objects to form it around. its not bad ive done it plenty of times. yeah i seen the prices of them to purchase already done and i was not going to spend that kind of money for a cowl... lets see how this one turns out and i might do a few others.......ill keep pics coming

man.. looks sweet.. wish I had a steady hand to do work like that.. if I ever tried doing that it would come out lookin retarded like no other :laugh:

Back