New Toy

Layzard23

Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
i got my brand new 06 busa today for 9500 otd still in break in have 32 miles on so far. i tried to get an 06 cranberry and black but had dented frame so they gave me a blue/silver and threw in a free set of installed frame sliders tell me what you think  
super.gif

Welcome to the madness...Nice bike... Now lets talk Mods,first a few things realy should come off the bike,can you think of anything that would look better removed? And be sure to ask about the TRE...

Why didn't you wait for the '08's?
rock.gif
Didn't you know it's gonna come with 190hp to the rear wheel and 110 ft. lbs/torque ... or was it coming out with bold new graphics? I could never remember which one.

j/k
Nice ride. Just don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!
wink.gif

(Layzard23 @ Apr. 28 2007,19:16) ImageShack Links Do Not Work
i got my brand new 06 busa today for 9500 otd still in break in have 32 miles on so far. i tried to get an 06 cranberry and black but had dented frame so they gave me a blue/silver and threw in a free set of installed frame sliders tell me what you think  
super.gif
Heyyyyy...thats my bike !!!!

busa.JPG

(ibified @ Apr. 28 2007,21:27) Mine too!  

I see they even threw in a free shovel to cover the back tire.  THAT'S gotta go....
The "shovel" is wind tunnel tested. Adds 1-2 HP easy! The streamlining effects of the shovel help replace the air as it moves around the bike! One of the secrets to the aerodynamics of the fabled Hayabusa!
poke.gif

Sweet ride! CONGRATULATIONS!

You should have got the Black and Red. Blue and Silver is the SLOWEST color.

Nice scoot!
beerchug.gif

most of us remove reflectors to streamline the look/lines of the bike. most cut the rear mud flap as closely as possible to the bottom of the license plate and right under the turn signals.

there is a thread posted up about a "kickstand mod" where you slightly modify the kickstand so the bike leans over a little more with the kickstand down instead of so upright with the possibility to tip over.

welcome to the org resistance is futile
firedevil.gif

Back