New busa price

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
I don't know what new Busa's go for elsewhere but the dealership where I bought mine at has 2 left on closeout. These are brand new 06 models for $9499.00. 1 is blue and silver and the other is red and black. Good deal?

Sounds great .....
But are there hidden freight and set-up charges ?

very good deal jump on it
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

That's a hell of a good deal. Normally, they go for $11,200 depending where in the U. S. you buy from. Go for it......You ain't bought that bike yet!!??

Wow!  Great deal.

<!--EDIT|HRJR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149536653 -->

Sweet deal. If you are in the market for a busa I would jump on that !

I bought mine the end of April for $9999.00. And the price is plus tax only! I am trying to talk my Bro-In-Law into getting one of them but he says it's too much bike. He is looking in the 500-750 range.

we are paying over $20000 for a new 2006 busa in Turkey
sad.gif
very high taxes here for motorcycles and autos
sad.gif

sad.gif

I don't know what new Busa's go for elsewhere but the dealership where I bought mine at has 2 left on closeout. These are brand new 06 models for $9499.00. 1 is blue and silver and the other is red and black. Good deal?
Already having closeout sales?
Here in Houston it's very hard to find a new one in stock.
Usually there are plenty of them somewhere in Houston area all year round. Wouldn't it be nice if they were holding back on production of 06 to roll out an early 07. A man can dream can't he.

Already having closeout sales?
Here in Houston it's very hard to find a new one in stock.
Usually there are plenty of them somewhere in Houston area all year round.  Wouldn't it be nice if they were holding back on production of 06 to roll out an early 07. A man can dream can't he.
true true. I had to buy and ship mine from in Ohio since NO ONE in Houston and areas would go below $12K OTD. But every dealership has 1-2 max here...

Back