Tebow's a New York Jet now...

I read on MSN sports this morning that two of the (anonymous) players were quoted as saying something to the effect of…. Tebow was brought on to challenge Sanchez on the practice field. His team has been complaining about him not practicing hard because he knows they don’t have a decent back up so he won’t get benched. They now have a back-up that the crowd will be chanting for if Sanchez doesn’t step up. Sanchez could be great if he would step up his level of play but in my opinion he is too laid back like Tony Romo. Maybe the acquisition of Tebow will light a fire under his lazy butt. This is a make it or break it season for Sanchez….two good seasons followed by 2 half decent seasons. If the Jets don’t make it deep into the play offs this year you can bet he will no longer be the QB.

I think Tebow is going to have trouble with the current Jets locker room attitude. Last year they ran it loose, loud and obnoxious and I think straight-arrow Tebow may have trouble fitting in. Also, he doesn't get the benefit of being an understudy of a more experienced quarterback anymore who could have gotten him to calm down a little. You can only dodge so many tackles before one's gonna pound you...

:laugh:

photo.JPG

A huge Colt fan here. I hope and pray they made the correct decision. If I was Denver I would have kept Tebow and let him learn from one of the best. One hit and Manning could be done. I hope not.

Back