Tebow's a New York Jet now...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...you guys enjoy that...

I like Tebow, but I hated the continual banter revolving around my beloved Broncos because of him. IT'S FOOTBALL - looking forward to getting back to enjoying it now that we have Peyton Manning! :cheerleader:

Yay Peyton!!! Grew up watching him in TN and in Indy now gonna watch him in Denver!! But the Saints aint gonna be happy with there new probs!!!!

Yay Peyton!!! Grew up watching him in TN and in Indy now gonna watch him in Denver!! But the Saints aint gonna be happy with there new probs!!!!

Yep, I have always been a fan of Peyton too, and forever a Broncos girl...

Saints have no coach...I'm sure they'll be fixing that soon :laugh:

Thats a better fit for Tebow. I've always been a Tebow fan (been a Gators fan since middle school) but he couldnt make the transition to the pro's. I think the best he can do in the NFL is be a Tight end and Wild Card QB.

Tebow prayed for the broncos to win the super bowl......jesus answered by giving the broncos peyton lol

Too soon???

I cant wait to see Peyton beat the pants out of the Colts now that they dropped him. Bad mistake on their part.

problem is Bronco's want the $5 million that left on Tebow's contract. so unless Jets step up and pay that off, the Jags are also still trying to get him..so really its who ever wants to give up the cash.

looks like the Jets and Broncos are going to split it...the deal was just finalized, he'll be going to New York

jets-tebow

Back