TALK ABOUT WASTING COPS TIME

Mom's starting 'em off early. WTF's with six year olds and pacifiers, too. Sheeshus.

I've seen those friggin' teenage kids in Milwaukee and Racine running around with pacifiers in their mouths. Some of the stupiest shiat I've EVER seen. I loved giving those guys hard times. The ridiculing was always amusing. Pants down to fuggin knees, baseball caps on crooked, shoes untied, and a fuggin pacifier on their finger or in their mouths. Boy do those boys get shiat from the popo. I suspect it's like that way pretty much everywhere by now.

Those kids'll be on America's Most Wanted in the near future.

Two things that indicate they were in a trailer park.
-"saying she wanted the fist fight documented because her son had three minor scratches on his face, and she didn't want his school accusing her of abuse." You can add one more word to the end of this, "AGAIN"
face7.gif

-Why are not one, but two six year old boys still using pacifiers?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no wait! three sides to everything. I can see why she called the police for this. I personally know a really nice guy who went thru 2 years of h3ll with social services because his grabbed his son's shirt once when he was trying to leave the room, and it left a small shirt-burn mark on him. The school called in social services or whoever and that really, REALLY nice, gentle loving family man was nearly shamed in his community for about 2 years. I KNOW this guy. He'd NEVER hurt his own kids. He loves them. But he was treated like a criminal. some laws get nuts these days
sad.gif

I was working for a family once that had their 6 year old daughter still nursing from good ol' mom. The girl was in kindergarten even. The parents were nice but you could tell they had a weird upbringing.

Back