TALK ABOUT WASTING COPS TIME

ROACH

Registered
Mom Calls Police After Children Fight Over Pacifier

POSTED: 5:48 am EST October 6, 2005
UPDATED: 5:wizard: am EST October 6, 2005

PAWTUCKET, R.I. -- Normally, a fight between two children over a pacifier might be resolved by their mothers.

But in Pawtucket, the police had to step in.

It all started Monday afternoon, when a 6-year-old boy dropped a pacifier. Another 6-year-old boy picked it up and refused to give it back, allegedly prompting the first child to deliver a punch. Police said the boy with the pacifier then punched back.

Pawtucket Police Detective Donti Rosciti said one of the mothers called police, saying she wanted the fist fight documented because her son had three minor scratches on his face, and she didn't want his school accusing her of abuse.

A patrolman wrote up a report, then went to the home of the other child to speak with his parents, Rosciti said. He called the case very unusual.

"I've never seen a report with two kids this young," he said.

Rosciti said that as far as police are concerned, the matter is over.

"A 6-year-old can't be held criminally responsible," he said.

Two things that indicate they were in a trailer park.
-"saying she wanted the fist fight documented because her son had three minor scratches on his face, and she didn't want his school accusing her of abuse." You can add one more word to the end of this, "AGAIN"
face7.gif

-Why are not one, but two six year old boys still using pacifiers?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1128619793 -->

My family (the Mexican half) calls it a chupon.

Ain't living in a litigious society grand? I wonder if one of the six-year-olds could retain a lawyer with the quarter he got from the tooth fairy.

Chupa chupa chupa CHOOP!!!
jump9.gif

ok it's a nookie
Ahh, the subtleties of English.  In English english, it's called a dummy, where I live it's called a pacifier or binky.
Nookie is something entirely different to me.
I was thinking the same thing. Just imagine Limp Bizkits song with that translation "I did it all for the Pacifier, (c'mon!) the pacifier, (c'mon!) the pacifier, (c'mon!) So you can take that cookie and stick it up your (YEAH!), stick it up your (YEAH!),stick it up your (YEAH!)" Kinda changes the entire songs meaning don't it?

Heck, I'd rather have cops stopping 2 6 year olds from fighting, than sitting behind a tree waiting to give me a speeding ticket
wow.gif

Ya think that's bad?  My wife knows someone who still breast-feeds....her 5 year old!
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.  The pacifier bit is still a little, ehh, though.

I was thinking the same thing. Just imagine Limp Bizkits song with that translation "I did it all for the Pacifier, (c'mon!) the pacifier, (c'mon!) the pacifier, (c'mon!) So you can take that cookie and stick it up your (YEAH!), stick it up your (YEAH!),stick it up your (YEAH!)"  Kinda changes the entire songs meaning don't it[/QUOTE]

Although nookie, in this case meant pussy... Still a funny reference.

super.gif

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128645928 -->

Back