Take down travel stand .

c10

Registered
Found it as full size but a take apart unit.
With some trimming, cutting, welding it is now this. A subcompact stand weighing 6.5 pounds and fits in a case with room to spare. Next best thing to a center stand.
Yes one day ill make one that works on a gen 2. I made it as a through bolt design to reduce the risk of slip off, and reduce size even more.
DSC_5317.JPG

DSC_5302.JPG

DSC_5301.JPG

DSC_5299.JPG

Hey C10, a little off topic but how do you carry a second helmet with your Givi bags attached?

Gotcha. I was just curious about mounting options for when I get mine and need to bring a second helmet for my girlfriend or my son.

That’s what I have on the busa as well, but wouldn’t dare take the rear wheel off with the bike suspended on it. Not like I’ve never had the need to do that while out on the road though.

No but I’ve adjusted the chain a couple times. The key is to loosen the axle nut prior to lifting and (always) use the Velcro strap on the brake lever so the bike remains planted. Lubing is a snap.

Just so everyone is Aware there are two helmet hooks under gen 2 rear seat for securing helmets from theft using the D rings

I know about the two helmet hooks. Use them all the time. I dont know how accessible they are with Givis.

Back