sux its got to go

dizzle

Registered
well in a real bad postion. Buying a new house. Happy for that but not the situation.My wife and I have been taking care of her grandma with alshimers(spelling?) for the past 10 years trust me its hard. never thaught a 84 year old lady make you nervose. Well we have paid all the bills taxes everything. Grandma cant afford it .Well my father in law convinced her to draw up evction papers on us witch what ever ill move. He had her do that so he can talk her into signing this house over to him he already took flordia house 2 rental units (I matain and get nothing out of it)her car 07 loaded magnum he convinced her she needed it.. how could someones dad and son do this hate that mother%$&#.Sorry whent off course their. I have to let my busa go for a while(In classifeds here) I will miss her very much.Hopefully she will end up in a good ho me.Thanks guys Ill be back in a while with a new girl..

Busa2.jpg

you intrestd in selling the chrome rims or maybe a trade of 07 black wheels and a little cash from the chrome rims .. Damn man that really sucks isnt there any other way without getting rid of your bike . F that i couldnt get rid of my bike for anything

nope no other way had to get rid of chopper, 4 wheeler, dirt bike ,wife bike, the last one to go is the busa.THIS SUX

Sorry to hear, went through simlar situation with my grandparents and my mother. Kind of went into financial ruin through the process and now starting over. Keep your head up. I have not had to sell my bike yet, had to get rid of other toys and vehicles. Hope things get better for you.

You have my sympathies.
Dealing with Alzheimer's is a hard row to hoe.
My mother has Alzheimer's and I'm putting her in a home next week.
It's hard on my father, they have been married 55 years.
you will get another bike, family comes first.

Wish you and your family the best.

cheers
ken

10 years without a house payment? she has Alzheimer's and a 2007 Magnum? Must be doing pretty well with the disease.. at least you will have a home of your own now..

Sounds like you are expecting something for the assist here and are angry
that you're not getting anything. I don't know what to tell you, but good
luck with the Busa sale , it's only a bike, it can be replaced.

You should have had her sign a power of attorney to your wife since she's
directly related.

Family + money always = drama. Congrats on the new home purchase.
winkold.gif

Back