Suspension

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I am so excited, I just took delivery on a full on Race Tech front fork set. They're not on yet but here they are! I'm still waiting for the rear shock. I'll do pics of the install. Raydog

P1000152.JPG

Both! they have 1.0 springs, gold valves, etc....I do 2-5 day mountain road type sport touring (Sierras, Cal coastal range and Cascades), ride hard, weigh 220 lbs. and love track days too! Thanks for asking!

The price would be about $600 with your OEM forks sent to Race Tech. I just happened to find a guy that bought a set of $2800 Olins forks and just had these forks done by Race Tech (guess he came into some $). I think I stole them for $500. Besides the install pics (not like it's a big complex deal) I'll also report on the handling, first with just forks, then with forks and rear shock (OEM redone by Race Tech technician) installed. The rear shock will cost another $500. Raydog

KS...no, I'm 6' 220, the seller is 6'7"  345lbs !!! That's the main reason he let them go, he would need 1.3 springs or something so coincidentaly, my size is perfect for the tubes!

P1000080.JPG

AWESOME!!

I have the Race tech gold valve upgrades and shock spring and valving on my Gixxer.

Like a totally different bike and is razor sharp in handling. My lap times at all the tracks I ride have dropped 10 seconds or more!!

Suspension=most important mod ever for twisties or track!!

Back