Suspension problems

You forgot the most
important question :

When you lane split
are your hips the first
thing to hit other cars ?

:poke:

DRlrvh5WkAE7YUu.jpg

I have a stock 2006 hayabusa that's stretched 12 inches had it lowered to the last hole but had to raise it to the middle hole the under tail was hitting my tire I weigh bout 210 and want it lowered back all the way again so I can ride it on the street and drag race
Mr. Brown is on point & he knows the track. Bottom line is you need a drag shock; at the very least the tail and a stiff rate spring (about17lbs) to go on the stock shock just to get by. Keep in mind you are a normal size weight however factory shocks are intended for the 155-190pd range at best; above that is a compromise that won't work very well no matter what adjustments are made & if extended/lowered the rear is completely overwhelmed! It will tear up the plastic, handle poorly & put you in situations you don't want to be in period. Spring alone used about $80 New $ 130-150. Drag shock $750-1500 but they are designed to work properly within the needs of your bike. Start with Schintz Racing but there are many other providers.

Back