Suspension problems

How do I tighten my suspension up so my undertail stops hitting my back tire
Welcome along to the Busa forum!
Take a moment to introduce yourself in the new members section and all your questions will be answered.
We need info about your bike's set up.
Is it stretched?
Is it lowered?
Is it a street bike or drag bike?
Stuff like that is helpful to say the least.

assumoing it is stretched
and
assuming a stock shock on the back you will need a stiffer spring in all likely hood preferably with a better valve shock
However if you follow the advice above from Kiwi river and and ottafish the advice they can give you will be. far more accurate to your needs

assumoing it is stretched
and
assuming a stock shock on the back you will need a stiffer spring in all likely hood preferably with a better valve shock
However if you follow the advice above from Kiwi river and and ottafish the advice they can give you will be. far more accurate to your needs
Hahahahaha! Thanks Johnnie . . . made my day lmao!

Welcome along to the Busa forum!
Take a moment to introduce yourself in the new members section and all your questions will be answered.
We need info about your bike's set up.
Is it stretched?
Is it lowered?
Is it a street bike or drag bike?
Stuff like that is helpful to say the least.
You forgot the most important question:

When you lane split are your hips the first thing to hit other cars?

How do I tighten my suspension up so my undertail stops hitting my back tire
Welcome to the Org. If posting a question you need to check back in order for others to help with your exact setup & needs (how you are going to use the bike and what you have; Gen 1 or Gen2, stock, show, drag, track, street or a combination of uses, stretched, wide tire & Your weight). Price range for new parts or if just trying to make what you have better.

Welcome to the Org. If posting a question you need to check back in order for others to help with your exact setup & needs (how you are going to use the bike and what you have; Gen 1 or Gen2, stock, show, drag, track, street or a combination of uses, stretched, wide tire & Your weight). Price range for new parts or if just trying to make what you have better.
I have a stock 2006 hayabusa that's stretched 12 inches had it lowered to the last hole but had to raise it to the middle hole the under tail was hitting my tire I weigh bout 210 and want it lowered back all the way again so I can ride it on the street and drag race

I have a stock 2006 hayabusa that's stretched 12 inches had it lowered to the last hole but had to raise it to the middle hole the under tail was hitting my tire I weigh bout 210 and want it lowered back all the way again so I can ride it on the street and drag race
Pull it back in or buy an extended tail are your only two options if you want to retain suspension. 12 inches over is slowing you down on a stock motor, so I'd go that riute. Also at that length your stock shock is past the mechanical limits of its usefulness. Look into an aftermarket alternative.

Pull it back in or buy an extended tail are your only two options if you want to retain suspension. 12 inches over is slowing you down on a stock motor, so I'd go that riute. Also at that length your stock shock is past the mechanical limits of its usefulness. Look into an aftermarket alternative.
Thanks

Back