Sponsers: Need help with suspension

drizzit

Registered
Hi Guys,

I need some help with my suspension in the rear. I have my bike stretched 4 inches and lowered. I have about 3 inches of clearance from the rear subframe. The problem is when I sit on the bike, the subframe hits the tire. Is there any way to stiffen up the rear to stop this from happening? I was thinking of just cutting out that last bar on the subframe where the tire hits. This is where the license plate mounts. And yes I know I can just raise it back up, but I don't want to. The bike is primarily for the track.

Thanks,
Jason

I can send upgrade spring for you to install or can send complete shock just swap and adjust..

Here is one of our before after set-ups...built to rider weight, length and HP...then tuned on a shock dyno. Done the right way :bowdown:

153854d1250012999-rear-shock-spring-upgrade-hyperbike-shock-006.jpg

Can you give me some more info on what spring you would be recommending. I would send the shock you. Pricing? Thanks.

I'll need some info from you pm me your specs,wheelbase of bike,your weight and any passenger you may carry(don't need to be exact,lol as you never know the size of girl you may pick up but just your target range,lol) and any major weight accessories you may have on bike..Girls don't count :rofl: as major weight accessories unless ya like them big...

We now are a GP Suspension dealer for any of you guys that want the best out there in suspension work,can even be set to your specs and ride style...this is for all types of powersports not just bikes..We do all types of powersports,including PWC,sand vehicles,atv's,dirtbike,utv's and side by sides.

If you need more info on GP's Work or credentials check here,best in the business..www.gpsuspension.com I have personal friend's there that do all the cnc and building of suspension parts and we will make sure work is right and return setup for you with minor if any adjustments needed..

Last edited:
Thanks Greg (who I got my Carrozzeria rims/rotors from) and Goldenchild for the quick response. I would have used one of you guys, but another sponsor (Trac Dynamics) is going to do my shock for me. They are local and I will have it back by tomorrow.:cheerleader: They are going to revalve the shock and replace the spring with a Hypertech (I am not sure if that was exact name but it is close). I will let everyone know how it works when I get it installed this weekend. Once again I appreciate Greg and Goldenchild's help.

Thanks Greg (who I got my Carrozzeria rims/rotors from) and Goldenchild for the quick response. I would have used one of you guys, but another sponsor (Trac Dynamics) is going to do my shock for me. They are local and I will have it back by tomorrow.:cheerleader: They are going to revalve the shock and replace the spring with a Hypertech (I am not sure if that was exact name but it is close). I will let everyone know how it works when I get it installed this weekend. Once again I appreciate Greg and Goldenchild's help.
No problem and enjoy them wheels. :beerchug:

Back