surgery done!!

If you ONLY do the PT the doc gives you, you will get back 80%-85%. Do more as much as you can stand without causing further damage. In a few months you will get back to 90% or better mobility.

:beerchug:

well i may have not told everyone but i have been down since may 21st of last year due to fall at work. they tried therapy and finnaly after all failed they did surgery on last thursday. doc found a large tear in rotator cuff that mri and every other test they did didnt find. so here i am now in alot of fun loving pain. doing excercises to stretch my right arm and get mobility and strength back to my arm doc says good chance might get 85% back. dont like those odds. need decent strenght in arm to work. but im here and hopeing in 3 months i can ride again!!!!!!!!!:please:

85%.... WTF, did you know that 72.4% of all statistics are made up. You'll have whatever % you want, just keep working. Good luck.

I'm right there with ya brotha, i just had m shoulder surgury last monday. yes it hurts like heck. hang in there man your not alone.

Back