Suprise

Congratz D04
bowdown.gif

Congrats~! Guess those chilly winter nights might have meant more than you thought
laugh.gif

Hey, Congrats man What a wonderful kind of news to get, any day.
You are fortunate, and blessed. Here's to your new son or daughter!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
and the other 3 also
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Congratz !!!!! "Glad To Know that SMART PEOPLE are Still Breeding"

Thanks for Helping the Gene Pool
thumb_up.gif

Congrats to ya... like he said... with three what's ONE more?

I think we are going to see a SURGE in babies this summer/ fall .... with the FLU that went around this winter and the antibiotics that were used to treat it... most Birth Control pills are rendered useless....

Thats great news ! Please tell Cheryl that Mary and I are very happy for you! Sorry I couldn't return your call last night, I was picking up Mary at the airport and after traveling 26 hours she was ready for some FOOD!
laugh.gif

I went to work today thinking it was going to be a so so day and I recieved an alarming phone call from my wife. She told me she wasn't feeling good and she finally decided to go to the doctor to get checked out. Everything went well and the doctor said he found out why she wasn't feeling to good and told her that she was pregnant, So I now am going to be a very proud dad for the 4TH time. I got home tonight and we sat down and told my 3 kids about the results, I was really suprised on how well they took the news, All of my kids broke down into tears and rushed my wife and wouldn't let her go. I really hope that I am going to be just as loving and caring as I was with my other kids and hope that I don't let my future Son/Daughter down in any way. If I have another son I am going to name him after my deceased brother Michael Lee Adams, God rest his soul. I believe that God works in mysterious ways and that this is his way in giving back to "US" for the loss of my Brother & Father. Sorry for the rant !
cool.gif
Woot Bob!! Now lets tell the truth
smile.gif
He was a WRECK at work!!! I dont think I've ever seen him rub his head so much in the 3 years I've worked with the dude
smile.gif
Grats brotha!

smile.gif

Back