Suprise

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I went to work today thinking it was going to be a so so day and I recieved an alarming phone call from my wife. She told me she wasn't feeling good and she finally decided to go to the doctor to get checked out. Everything went well and the doctor said he found out why she wasn't feeling to good and told her that she was pregnant, So I now am going to be a very proud dad for the 4TH time. I got home tonight and we sat down and told my 3 kids about the results, I was really suprised on how well they took the news, All of my kids broke down into tears and rushed my wife and wouldn't let her go. I really hope that I am going to be just as loving and caring as I was with my other kids and hope that I don't let my future Son/Daughter down in any way. If I have another son I am going to name him after my deceased brother Michael Lee Adams, God rest his soul. I believe that God works in mysterious ways and that this is his way in giving back to "US" for the loss of my Brother & Father. Sorry for the rant !
cool.gif

Buddy, that is AWESOME!!!
Congrats!
beerchug.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

We need a "cigar smoking" emoticon!

woot.gif

woot.gif

woot.gif

I went to work today thinking it was going to be a so so day and I recieved an alarming phone call from my wife. She told me she wasn't feeling good and she finally decided to go to the doctor to get checked out. Everything went well and the doctor said he found out why she wasn't feeling to good and told her that she was pregnant, So I now am going to be a very proud dad for the 4TH time. I got home tonight and we sat down and told my 3 kids about the results, I was really suprised on how well they took the news, All of my kids broke down into tears and rushed my wife and wouldn't let her go. I really hope that I am going to be just as loving and caring as I was with my other kids and hope that I don't let my future Son/Daughter down in any way. If I have another son I am going to name him after my deceased brother Michael Lee Adams, God rest his soul. I believe that God works in mysterious ways and that this is his way in giving back to "US" for the loss of my Brother & Father. Sorry for the rant !
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
No rant at all brother. I'm very happy for you and your family
clap.gif
Can't wait to see pics of the new baby when she/he gets here. I kinda hope it's a boy so you can name it Michael Lee! That would be pretty cool. But God has a plan and it's always the right one.
ThumbsUp.gif
If there is anything I can do for ya holler out.

chris
shake.gif

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
I'm sure you will be just as loving to your fourth as you were/are to your first three. God has a way of softening our hearts when it comes to such things. Hey if it's a girl just go with Michaela(Mikayla) Lee!
thumb_up.gif

Congrats brother man hope all is well with mother and you dont gain to much weight with her like i did lol
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif
thumb_up.gif

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
No rant at all brother. I'm very happy for you and your family
clap.gif
Can't wait to see pics of the new baby when she/he gets here. I kinda hope it's a boy so you can name it Michael Lee! That would be pretty cool. But God has a plan and it's always the right one.
ThumbsUp.gif
If there is anything I can do for ya holler out.

chris
shake.gif
Dayum avatar thief
offtopic.gif

Back