Supposedly the Gen 3 ecu flash is here!!!

Robert 0046

Registered
Screenshot_20220210-065613_Instagram.jpg
Can anyone please verify this news? Thank you

Dont you think maeby with this news they will get motivated? In my opinion yes because i think they dont want to be left in the rear lets see if they put some more time and effort on the Gen 3 now
I think they're probably putting in the same effort either way, taking their time, and being careful.
When you Have a big name and reputation like Woolrich or Brentune, and have big names and reputations like Brocks and Moore Mafia waiting on you...I think you want to dot all your i's and cross all your t's before you announce anything.
Will no disrespect to Sweden Fast Bikes either, but I'de like alot more info than 'all restrictions removed'.
I'm sure Brock and Chris Moore will have videos detailing what changes were made along with their benefits.
And there's no risk in that anyway, it's not like one of us are going to go in the garage and edit the ecu ourselves.
I want to see their dyno videos too.

Agree with all six says...plus, I aint payin 700 for a ff'n flash..I dont pay that having it tuned on the dyno by Brock..
Yep
What I was thinking too.
MM dyno tuned the gsxr through the ecu for around 400(including everything in the flash)
Busa will be no different.
I wouldn't want the cost, time, or risk of shipping my ecu overseas either.

Back