Supermodel

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
Here I am thumbing through the pages of the latest Motorcyclist mag, flip through the Icon ads and a face catches my attention. Flip back quick and let out a loud, "YEAH MAN!!!" Guess who's looking Badass on his custom Hayabusa decked out in the latest Icon fashion?
Thinker!!! Greg!!! I had to tell my son, Hey! look at this! We rode together at Laguna this year! That's HIS bike! Yeah this pic will go on the wall in the garage next to the Laguna poster, (that Greg made for us).
Good job Greg!!! Looking reeeeeal good.

smile.gif

That's right boyz! Motorcyclist was the 2nd add. But if you buy the December Cycle World that just came out, you will see #3. It is almost identical to #2, but the angle is slightly different, it is zoomed in, and it is a two-page spread. I think the German pic will reappear in the next issue of Cycle Dreams. Oh yeah, #2 is also in the ICON catalog.

Thanks for noticing guys!

My 15 minutes of fame is stretching to 15 weeks.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130817658 -->

Saw it in Cycle World
beerchug.gif
Good job Greg
cool.gif

I showed the wife, and said...Hey, this is one of the board members...Too cool
smile.gif

"THATS MYYYY DAWWWGGG, THAAATSSS MYYY DAWG!" haahaaa congrats Greg, thats hot.

How much are you charging for autographs these days? I've got to get something so I can tell my kids "See? I knew him back then."
biggrin.gif

How much are you charging for autographs these days? I've got to get something so I can tell my kids "See? I knew him back then."
biggrin.gif
I forget exactly where Marion is, but I was in Chicago and drove to Peoria earlier this week....coulda hooked up. If someone really wanted an auto, it would be free. Unfdortunately, I do not have access to a supply of mags or they would be free too.

Back