summer, pleadge, and rain dont mix

Yeah someone commented on that a few weeks ago, the funny thing is I went to 2 dealerships, one is where I bought the bike from, and they said it was fine. You know I'm going to listen to my brothers and sisters on the Org and get a new one real soon. I also have to find somewhere else to take my bike, or start learning real fast

your bike is super clean........but yes your sprocket is shot.

your bike is super clean........but yes your sprocket is shot.

guess what, I went to my 3rd shop today to get the bike inspection sticker. I waited until it passed then asked him about the sprocket, and once again they said it was just fine. makes me not want any of these dealerships touching my bike. thanx for the compliment

guess what, I went to my 3rd shop today to get the bike inspection sticker. I waited until it passed then asked him about the sprocket, and once again they said it was just fine. makes me not want any of these dealerships touching my bike. thanx for the compliment

hey bro here is a test for you.....grab ahold of the chain on the back sprocket....with the chain at the proper tension you shouldnt have barely any movement at all possible.....but i can tell from your pics that the teeth are worn pretty far....also check for side to side play there shouldnt be a ton...a little is ok but not a lot..

hey bro here is a test for you.....grab ahold of the chain on the back sprocket....with the chain at the proper tension you shouldnt have barely any movement at all possible.....but i can tell from your pics that the teeth are worn pretty far....also check for side to side play there shouldnt be a ton...a little is ok but not a lot..

just went and tried it. I had no movement at the back of the sprocket, and very little movement at the front bottom chain/sprocket side to side. but the teeth are pointy which i thought was one of the tell tail signs of time to replace

This is what it should look like. Notice the shape of the teeth on yours.

0000-Renthal-530-Rear-Sprocket---.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

Back