Stretching and Lowering

platinumnj

Registered
Okay, I will admit that I am a big guy, 6'2" 330lbs. I want to lower and stretch my bike for street aggressive looks, and also being able to go to the track on some days. My wife seems to think that my weight will kill the undertail, etc of my bike. Do you guys know of a way I can lower my bike without having her complain too much? I also plan on ordering the BallZ swingarm extensions for the 2009 Hayabusa. I have the Yoshi R77 slip-ons as well. and will be replacing those with the Brock's Alienhead.

Let me know what you think. I have already done the BMC race filter and Z-BOMB Timing Retard as well from tobefast.:rofl:

I'm 6'5" 335lbs.......my bike is lowered and stretched 6". NO PROBLEM if you use an aftermarket undertail and have you shock re-valved and use a heavier spring. I even carry a passenger from time to time. PM me if you want more specific information on my "BIG GUY" mods .

-Dan

If you have the budget and am able to do so I HIGHLY suggest an air ride. I am able to raise the bike higher than stock or just off the tire 1cm. Also have the bike stiff or soft in any position. (get your head out of the gutter :-)

I'm 6'4" 270, got the Myrtle West 300 kit, with 10" xtension....love it. Also got the Alienhead. When that thing warms up windows go up.lol. left it on the factory shock.

Photo-0069.jpg

Photo-0070.jpg

Photo-0075.jpg

Thanks for everything guys...Big thanks to dane789 for the tips for the big boy kits.

I just got my lowering links, and exhaust in today from Josh :)

So I have my swingarm extensions on the way from Roaring Toyz... I am currently -1 on my front sprocket. I have a 2009 GEN 2 with power commander, bmc race filter,... and brocks street map that I'm going to change to track map soon.

my question is what rear sprocket should i change to?
As I just ordered a triple tree top clamp from ball z as well and using my 5 position lowering links from roaring toyz. I plan to do a 6 inch stretch so that i can really lay on it in the street/track without her coming up. What will be the best setup for sprockets/extension for me at this point. Also me and my guys do some highway roll ons as well

Back