Street-able Turbo info wanted

Streetable turbo - keep it at 8# of boost max for stage 1 and even down to 7# is another option for insurance if you can only get 91 octane gas in your area.

Add a BOV to the plenum. When I ordered my RCC kit from Richard in Canada I had it added by him before it left his shop.
IMG_0006.jpg

Buy a quality kit like a RCC stage 1 and you can install it yourself at home like I did years ago.
range005.jpg

Dayummmmm, I just realized the date on those pics are from 2009. Wow. :laugh:

Thanks man,would love to do my own...sweet! I have easy access to and only run 94 in all my krap.

RSD.

RSD, this is the perfect bike for you and he's even open to a Harley trade: 2003 Hayabusa TURBO for sale If you aren't a member here are pics...in build thread: http://www.suzukihayabusa.org/forum/index.php?topic=151955.0

$9,200 is a good price for what he's spent!

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

You won't find a cleaner and more proper built bike for the price. You'll have $5k+ in just the kit alone not talking about finding a clean bike to start wiht. This bike as everything in one, ready to ride!!!! :beerchug:

Why so cheap I wonder? Looks sweet. I'd have to jump on a plane or buy it site-unseen. Would look awesome sittin' next to the Black Bastid.

RSD.

Why so cheap I wonder? Looks sweet. I'd have to jump on a plane or buy it site-unseen. Would look awesome sittin' next to the Black Bastid.

RSD.

Prices on turbo bikes have really bottomed out. If you were wanting to buy one, now is the time. I would have trouble selling mine for what I have in the motor and turbo system.

RSD.

He started at $11k and has slowly lowered it just to move it. Jody is a good guy and known in the LSR community: nickelcityracing@persona.ca

If I hadn't just built mine I would have bought it....

Prices on turbo bikes have really bottomed out. If you were wanting to buy one, now is the time. I would have trouble selling mine for what I have in the motor and turbo system.

Yep,....most guys just part them out because you can't get near what you spend building. When $50k bikes are going for $15-18k a lot are just taking them apart... :(

He started at $11k and has slowly lowered it just to move it. Jody is a good guy and known in the LSR community: nickelcityracing@persona.ca

If I hadn't just built mine I would have bought it....

Yep,....most guys just part them out because you can't get near what you spend building. When $50k bikes are going for $15-18k a lot are just taking them apart... :(

How do I get a hold of him?

RSD.

All of these threads lately about turbos made me change my mind about going with a built nitrous bike for my race bike. Now I'm selling off the stash I had built up for the nitrous stuff and now decided to go turbo. Might take a little longer to get it built but I should be a lot faster in the long run. Can't wait to feel boost again!!!

shipping to your area is like 1000.00, I have a guy looking at it from Kelowna... that's the shipping quote he got from Uship.... so he says...lol

shipping to your area is like 1000.00, I have a guy looking at it from Kelowna... that's the shipping quote he got from Uship.... so he says...lol

I'll see how this goes for you and him...he seems very serious,he has asked for a pick up date not later than tomorrow.

It would be UN-COOL for me to get in the way at this point. I wouldn't want someone messin' with my deal.

Ship a 2003 Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa to Kelowna

RSD.

ok thanks, did not see this.... I have a guy in new York interested also... first come with cash its gone.... a lot of questions but no cash in hand yet......

Thanks man,would love to do my own...sweet! I have easy access to and only run 94 in all my krap.

RSD.
The reason you can do it , is because Richards shop mocks the system up on a Busa. Install without having to make mods. Great system from everything I've ever read, and customer service out the butt. Richard loves helping folks.

Back