Straight Pipes

lurk.gif

Next time you open pipe guys are riding, think of the other riders around you when your hitting the rev limiter at the stop light. Enough is enough. There seems to be a pattern to the straight pipe guys in my area. They all ride like idiots and make fools of themselves. Not saying you guys are that, simply the way it seems to be here in Northern Va.

Heh Ron, if the economy keeps going this way I might be getting a 2010 Busa! I told you they would pull me over didn't I!  
laugh.gif

Ron do I run like an idiot? You would be the best judge of that!
lol1.gif

I'll tell you what, have you ever heard the Alien Head ? It sounds GREAT !!!!! A low growl at low rpm, and a scream at high rpm. I can't wait to get one.

I always get a kick out of people HERE calling people squids, because on alot of other forums, and in some bike crowds ANYBODY that buys a Hayabusa is a squid, and they have a laundry list of reasons why.

I've got Voodoo shorties. I'm far from a squid. I also dont sit at a stop light and bounce it off the limiter either. And it hasn't hurt the performance at all.
beerchug.gif

Hey Bernie, just be glad u didn't get a ticket when they pulled u over. No, u don't ride like an idiot. Your a good rider, and u do wear your gear.

thumb_up.gif
cool.gif
You hit that on the head Kenny...

If my Alien Head makes me a squid, then a squid I am... Fukk It...

Im my opinion you can easily ride with it and attract NO attention from the "Noise" it puts out.. I cruise in higher gears while going through town to get to my "Play Area", and it is no louder than any Yosh cans or other favored exhausts.. It gives me goose bumps to hear the tone it makes when riding through the back roads in the canyons near my home when I am in the higher rpm's..

I guess I will just have to continue getting bikes banned in retirement-ville Florida for my heinous back roads California riding...
tounge.gif

It is funny that some people on here say they ride fast on the street but do it silently so as to not attract attention (apparently that is acceptable non-squid behavior), but even if you ride slow and make noise then you are a squid or some other form of low life. That's cool... Personally I don't give a flying fuk how fast you ride or how much noise you make as long as you are doing it in a way that will most likely result in you being the only one to be caused any grief from it..

Ride your ride and I will ride mine.. You can complain about mine all you want, but until you are perfect... You can
kissass.gif

Thanks for the support Ron! I didn't think I rode like an idiot but I knew that since we ride together you would know.
laugh.gif

To each their own! Today I have straight pipes, yesterday I had Yosh, tomorrow I might have a Harley.

Okay, the Harley is NEVER going to happen but you know what I mean.

BTW, I love you all!

I am about tired of everyone on here calling other people squids. If those of you pointing fingers do not want to attract attention when you are riding then why did you get a busa? My little brother rides a gsxr600 and enjoys doing wheelies. Some of you here would call that a squid but I don't. That is what he enjoys and he isn't stupid about it. Just like some of us enjoy louder bikes and some of us enjoy high hp bikes. If you can't appreciate and respect other riders for what they like then just shut the hell up and keep your high and mighty comments to yourself. I have seen Nicky Hayden out on the street on youtube on his personal bike riding wheelies and it is quite a loud bike. So would you call this moto GP champion that can outride any of us a squid? Just drop it.
banghead.gif

I am about tired of everyone on here calling other people squids. If those of you pointing fingers do not want to attract attention when you are riding then why did you get a busa? My little brother rides a gsxr600 and enjoys doing wheelies. Some of you here would call that a squid but I don't. That is what he enjoys and he isn't stupid about it. Just like some of us enjoy louder bikes and some of us enjoy high hp bikes. If you can't appreciate and respect other riders for what they like then just shut the hell up and keep your high and mighty comments to yourself. I have seen Nicky Hayden out on the street on youtube on his personal bike riding wheelies and it is quite a loud bike. So would you call this moto GP champion that can outride any of us a squid? Just drop it.
banghead.gif
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

I've got Voodoo shorties. I'm far from a squid. I also dont sit at a stop light and bounce it off the limiter either. And it hasn't hurt the performance at all.
beerchug.gif
Tom (Jet-li) has a good set of stubbies as well.. fairly quiet and are plenty rippy sounding..

seems total db output goes down with age of rider
laugh.gif

Taubiota, did I say YOU rode like an idiot? NO. I did not. I was merely making a statement of what is around my area and you start mocking people here. Whatever.

Back