slip ons

shortcut

Donating Member
Registered
was wondering- what aftermarket pipes have the
loudest sound? not looking for a straight pipe sound
like my harley but something more "throaty" (is that a word?) not interested in performance #'s-just the best
sound.

D&D have to be the LOUDEST  
wow.gif
because I don't think
wink.gif
they put anything inside them
laugh.gif

D&D's are mighty loud, and in my humble opinion, they can blow away a Straight Pipe Harley  
SHOCKED.gif

I just installed my yoshi rs3's today took the baffles out and they sound pretty good, not too loud. I havent heard a busa with D&D pipes yet but i deff. wanna hear it

(DaCol. @ Jul. 31 2007,21:11) D&D have to be the LOUDEST  
wow.gif
because I don't think
wink.gif
laugh.gif

D&D's are mighty loud, and in my humble opinion, they can blow away a Straight Pipe Harley  
SHOCKED.gif
+1 on that I have Yoshi RS3's on my bike and I know a guy with D&D on his and his are much louder than my RS3's.

I have full 4-1-2 D&D and love them. Have the reason is that no else realy has D&D on a busa all I ever see is Yosh, Muzzy and HMF. Personaly I think they all sound about the same (dB wise), with a little differences in smoothness and tone. Whatever you get I am sure you will be happy. D&D have been know for being supper loud on most all bikes.

I have yoshi TRS carbons on mine now they have a deep sound but not as loud as my D&D's were. I like the sound of the yoshi better.
beerchug.gif

(rubber2burn @ Jul. 31 2007,21:25)
(DaCol. @ Jul. 31 2007,21:11) D&D have to be the LOUDEST  
wow.gif
because I don't think
wink.gif
laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif
+1 on that I have Yoshi RS3's on my bike and I know a guy with D&D on his and his are much louder than my RS3's.
+2 Our friend with D&D's is so loud we can hear him a mile away and thats no lie!

Back