Stock Mirror Replacement Options

goalie31

Registered
Can some of you post some pictures of mirrors you're running instead of the stock ones? I think the stock mirrors look like they came of a mid 70's Nova. Not looking for bar end ones, but stock location alternates.

Thanks,

Bill

i bought some gxr mirrors from pashnit as i recall. best move ever. you will not be disappointed

iphone1 221.jpg

Don't really have one. I guess I would pay the price if it was something I liked. Cheap looking black plastic is out, and stuff like bones holding mirror is out.

Those carbon mirrors look great, but pricey. If I paid $300 for set of mirrors I know the wife would hit me over the head with them before she made me send them back.

For the price, you cannot beat the GSXR mirrors.

THey stick out about 1" further and make it easier to see behind you, not to mention, they clean up the lines of the bike

Those carbon mirrors look great, but pricey. If I paid $300 for set of mirrors I know the wife would hit me over the head with them before she made me send them back.

Well you should have said you don't have a budget but your wife does....:laugh:

Your not gonna find any quality aftermarket mirror cheap. You can do a gxsr mirror swap but that's about the only mirror your gonna find under $100

She doesn't give me a hassle about having 3 bikes, and 3 insurance policies. I can't complain too much.

you don't have the visibility that you get with oem mirrors,

but properly adjusted , they are half decent...

I love the Roaring Toyz mirrors. They come in many colors, but, the will run you $149.99, or if you are lucky, you might be ableto find a pair on ebay. But watch out for the knock offs. Make sure they are authentic. The knock offs dont have the blue tint polorized mirrors, and the chrome(if you get chrome ones) will chip soon if you get the knockoffs. Ill post the pics when my bike gets here, I have the Roaring Toyz mirrors here, when I install them on the bike i will post pics of them.

Pig spotters New style and old style . I was changing over . Not sure if you can find the old ones anymore . You can't see much in them but I always look around before moving

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

Back