mirrors

this is the email that i got from jagmotorcycle.fyi
These mirrors are guaranteed to fit your Hayabusa 100% perfectly. We have infact sold over 200 pairs of them for Hayabusas, and you are the one and only person who has made such a ridiculous complaint.

Regardless, you are always welcome to return any item that you have purchased from us, refunds are no problem even in the normal 7-day time limit is exceeded.

If you have already returned an item, it will certainly be refunded in due course, but the refund will not be issued the same day that we receive the item.

If we received a return last Monday, the refund will most likely be issued tomorrow or Friday. However, if you have already filed a dispute with PayPal or your credit card company, the refund will most likely not be issued until PayPal of your credit card company settle the issue.

Regardless, these mirrors were 100% correct and would have fit your Hayabusa perfectly.

Thank you/

Now would anyone consider this as good customer service calling this ridiculous
rock.gif
???

Now after all of that what can I say. I am steamed about it. If there is anyone that has this exact mirror I showed above and put it on a busa and it fit i would love to know about it. this guy is a jack a.. in my opinion. sorry but you dont tell some one that the problem that they are having is ridiculous when you only respond after several emails with one final one stating you would make a complaint with the credit card company. I mean come on. really.

The GSXR and the Hayabusa are THE SAME fitment. These mirrors would have fit your bike perfectly. What problem did you see whan you attempted to install them?

You complaint is indeed ridiculous, but does not alter the fact that you are welcome to return any item for a refund.

Again, we have sold over 200 pairs of these mirrors, we know exactly what they fit and how they fit.

Your statement that they "sit" 1-2mm proud of the fairing is correct, this is in no way indicative of the mirrors "not fitting a Hayabusa".

The mirrors are not supposed to be installed with bolts, this would obviously create the problem you describe in regard to "the socket not fitting into the channel". They are obviously supposed to be installed with socket-head bolts, perhaps better known as "allen head bolts" that would be installed with an allen wrench, not a socket.

Again, we have sold over 200 pairs of these mirrors, we know exactly what they fit and how they fit. They fit the Hayabusa perfectly, you are the ONLY person so far who has been unable to install them.

Regardless, your refund will be issued in due course.

Thank you./

There is not a "big-a$$" gap, the gap is only 1-2mm. Nobody else has complained about this gap, only you. Let's see now.... 200+ customers are satisfied, and you are the only complianant, kinda makes you wonder aye? The mirrors do install with your factory bolts, if you do not have socket-head screws holding your mirrors on, your bike is not factory original.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 8:58:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, jeffh364@yahoo.com writes:

> Really. so a big a$$ gap is what is supposed to be normal? I recall no mention of needing additional equipment in the auction. In fact this is what your auction states:
> No modification required, easy installation using your existing mounting bolts.
>
> That is from the auction I purchased the mirrors from. Therefore if I need to get special bolts that would mean that the statement that you use your existing mounting bolts is a untrue. Further the angle of the photo makes it impossible to see that there is a gap. You would need to buy a spacer so it didnt look stupid.

Same answer for everything, the mirrors fit exactly as is pictured and described in the auction. Of course I do not expect you to thank me for being willing to accept your return despite the fact that the item was returned solely because of your own incompetance.

In a message dated 2/6/2008 9:09:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, jeffh364@yahoo.com writes:

> An answer for everything. Whatever dude. Just refund the money and be done with it. And yes I know over 200 customers got it . well it wont be 201 I will tell you that. There is no need to correspond any further with this matter. Just refund the money and be done with it. I have already wasted to much time with you on this issue as it is. This has become pointless

I know I am ranting but this is the bulk of our email exchange. Would you do business with this guy?

Now you are reverting to personal insults. Nice very nice. The Anonymity of the internet. How nice. Im not thanking you. Just return the money by Friday.

SimonAitken@aol.com wrote:

Same answer for everything, the mirrors fit exactly as is pictured and described in the auction. Of course I do not expect you to thank me for being willing to accept your return despite the fact that the item was returned solely because of your own incompetance.

Wow, sorry to hear you had such a big problem with them. The mirrors I ordered fit perfectly. My06busa just ordered the other day & already they were delivered. As I said before, my only complaint is that it didnt come with the allen head bolts so I had to use the hardware that were holding my stock mirrors on. Now I did email him asking if he had allan head bolts & to date, he never returned my email.

So far, I've been lucky with Ebay. I had someone send me an item that wasn't exactly what I thought it was. All I had to do was send the item back & I got exactly what I wanted a few days later.

It happens. I think this guy is a total jerk and I just wanted to make sure that everyone could see exactly what he said so that people could make up their own minds if they want to use him or not. Rest assured I will get my money back on this. It happens. No different then going to a store in person. You have to just deal with it. You get good and bad in all things. I might go with jdacustoms for some mirrors. They are a lot more expensive and his ratings was not as good but ratings isn't all its cracked up to be it would seem anyway...lol

I hate to return this thread to its original topic but...

I'd like to replace my stock mirrors with late-model Gixxer ones with turn signals and wire my existing turn signals to work like running lights.  Anyone done that?

Ed

I hate to return this thread to its original topic but...

I'd like to replace my stock mirrors with late-model Gixxer ones with turn signals and wire my existing turn signals to work like running lights.  Anyone done that?

Ed
Shouldn't be a problem . I had GSX mirrors on mine but not the ones with the blinkers . Just check the distance on the bolt holes to make sure that they are the sme . And hook the wires up like you do on the pigspotters .

correct me if i ma wrong,but the years with the blinkers in the mirrors will need a lot more modding to make fit. The base on the new Gixxers is at what seems like a 90degree angle. Where the Busa is pretty much straight out. See the other thread "search" with the CBR1100XX (blackbird) mirrors?

I saw these on the Roaring Toyz website, and picked up a set. Im not into the really wild styles, so I got these. They fit with no issues, and I can see with this set, so I am happy.
100_3651mirror3.jpg

100_3650mirror.jpg

Hey I bought those same mirrors, but the back billit ones. I love them! The only thing I had to change the bolts. No biggie! Defianttly worth the money I think. I like!

Back