best looking mods for the money?

TommyGunn1300

Registered
looking to do some mods to the bike. whats the best looking mods for the money? i already know i want a tinted screen but other then that i dont know. i want some chrome mirrors but dont really wanna spend 120bux on them. what else has everyone done that really just sets the bike off? i have a red 07.

undertail! +1 on the screen, I have an '06 black/cranberry and i just took screen off, taped off front of it & painted backside(gauges side) black. changed the whole attitude of the bike
Posted via Mobile Device

undertail! +1 on the screen, I have an '06 black/cranberry and i just took screen off, taped off front of it & painted backside(gauges side) black. changed the whole attitude of the bike
Posted via Mobile Device

any problems with the paint cracking? i was thinking about doing that but didn't know how it would look. what kind of paint did you use? got any pics?

BlueGauges are a good looking mod.
Sometimes the small ones set it off more than the big ones...like billet rear brake reservoir.

:whistle:

Bluegauge installed 011.jpg

GiPro 003.jpg

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

I don't have any pics, I may have sme in my myspace, just search for busaspeed and it should pop up. No particular paint really, I just used a Black Mica cuz it was the only black I had at the time in a rattle can
Posted via Mobile Device

so many things have been done to the Busa that I feel it's the little details that need the focus. Custom as in made yourself but looks professional types of changes can set it off. The pblic only notice flashy paint and chrome but others take note of the details. That's what counts in my book. :thumbsup:

Although not purely cosmetic.. HID's are my all time fav... they look good but provide some safety too...

Undertail is a must! Wheels aren't exactly a great value for the look but it definitely makes the bike unique. The stock wheels are so boring!

so many things have been done to the Busa that I feel it's the little details that need the focus. Custom as in made yourself but looks professional types of changes can set it off. The pblic only notice flashy paint and chrome but others take note of the details. That's what counts in my book. :thumbsup:

i work at a machine shop and can make pretty much anything if i have the numbers. so far i have made bar ends, sliders, and these fluid caps. left side says "TOMMY" right side says "GUNN"

2dh8rxz.jpg

mju69e.jpg

any problems with the paint cracking? i was thinking about doing that but didn't know how it would look. what kind of paint did you use? got any pics?
no problems mine is done this way too, use flat black, there is no need for gloss as the screen provides the shine!

100_0326.jpg

Back