trying to find some aftermarket mirrors and not having much luck..

busagreg

Registered
pretty much what it says...just bought a busa and in the process of redoing everything and im trying to find some mirrors i like and im not having much luck..

dont like pig spotters and dont like the chrome ones that look like they should be on some turd ass low rider truck

i think i saw a pic of gsxr1000 stock mirros on a busa and they looked pretty clean and a lil smaller...

but if any of you have any pics of your aftermarket mirrors..post em up please

hey greg check out my garage...the blue busa has the gixxer 1000 mirrors on it. Also forgot to mention get ahold of tim at pashnit. Thats were i got my 1k mirrors cheap!

Gsxr mirrors are $50 shipped from Pashnit. I've heard several people complain that some of the gsxr mirrors that are cheaper on ebay are junk, cheap plastic and alot of vibration.
Pashnit's are great quality and very stable at high speed, no vibration.
Here's a few pics on my gen2 with one of each on.
The visibility is Alot better also. One of the best things I ever put on the bike.
1" spacers are available for any mirrors and are good if you can't see past your shoulders. Pahnit has them too.

SDC11704.jpg

SDC11698.jpg

SDC11702.jpg

SDC11703.jpg

SDC11705.jpg

I got these from Roaring Toyz, Love the blue tint and I always can see behind me. One of my better purchases.

IMG00142-20101029-1046_2.jpg

IMG00143-20101029-1046.jpg

Gsxr mirrors are $50 shipped from Pashnit. I've heard several people complain that some of the gsxr mirrors that are cheaper on ebay are junk, cheap plastic and alot of vibration.
Pashnit's are great quality and very stable at high speed, no vibration.
Here's a few pics on my gen2 with one of each on.
The visibility is Alot better also. One of the best things I ever put on the bike.
1" spacers are available for any mirrors and are good if you can't see past your shoulders. Pahnit has them too.

Hey Sixpack, What mods have you done to your busa it looks SICK yo! Every time I see a black genII it just brings me that much closer to PCing mine black. hope you don't mind leting me know what your mods are I got a stock (besides the yoshi pipes) 09 and being 6'4" i think a few comfort mods are in order too

Hey Sixpack, What mods have you done to your busa it looks SICK yo! Every time I see a black genII it just brings me that much closer to PCing mine black. hope you don't mind leting me know what your mods are I got a stock (besides the yoshi pipes) 09 and being 6'4" i think a few comfort mods are in order too

No, glad to.
It's nothing special, and it's changed a little since those pics.
It has Speiglers bars and ABM top clamp, Progrip 761 grips, shorty levers, Corbin and Kontour seat, full dual Akrapovic exhaust, ecu editor, BMC race air filter, EBC HH extreme pro pads and ss lines, smoked signals and led tail light, +3 rear sprocket, rear pegs powdercoated black and gas cap ring, Vortex rearsets, blue guages, gray Kanji stickers and black suzuki stickers. I set the sag and run synthetic oil, I think that's it. I need to finish blacking out all the bolts and small parts, it's taken me 2 1/2 years to get it this far, and it still has a ways to go.
Here's a recent pic.

SDC10550.jpg

SDC10555.jpg

No, glad to.
It's nothing special, and it's changed a little since those pics.
It has Speiglers bars and ABM top clamp, Progrip 761 grips, shorty levers, Corbin and Kontour seat, full dual Akrapovic exhaust, ecu editor, BMC race air filter, EBC HH extreme pro pads and ss lines, smoked signals and led tail light, +3 rear sprocket, rear pegs powdercoated black and gas cap ring, Vortex rearsets, blue guages, gray Kanji stickers and black suzuki stickers. I set the sag and run synthetic oil, I think that's it. I need to finish blacking out all the bolts and small parts, it's taken me 2 1/2 years to get it this far, and it still has a ways to go.
Here's a recent pic.

Dam......, ah where do I start ... Dam ... ah Dam. ok let me send mine over and you can ah....... Dam.
I'll start with the powdercoat bro and then Dam you and Scottc got two of the hottest busas out there. I'm speechless

Dam......, ah where do I start ... Dam ... ah Dam. ok let me send mine over and you can ah....... Dam.
I'll start with the powdercoat bro and then Dam you and Scottc got two of the hottest busas out there. I'm speechless

Thank you sir:beerchug:

Back