need mirrors what kind should i get

my04busa

Registered
sup guys im lookin for some opinons on what mirrors to get for my bike..lookin for some chrome ones and wanna be able to see some stuff out of them...anyone have any idea or pics of some..thanks..

heres bike

IMG00020-20100521-1552.jpg

Don't get the mirrors I have...I can't see a thing out of them. I am looking for something different.

busa.jpg

what u have pig spotter i figure the stock ones i have my sholder in the way so those def wont help me at all lol..

if you get some blockoff/adaptors like ppm sells, then you can use any stem mount mirror. i think thats what im going to if i dont do the 1000 mirrors.

Anyone know where or how to get the hayabusa symbol in the corner of the mirror? I have seen a few pics of it on here before but not sure where to get them.

Don't get the mirrors I have...I can't see a thing out of them. I am looking for something different.

How much would you want for those pig spotters if/when you get new mirrors? I dont really use my mirrors but have to have them on my bike and have always wanted the original pig spotters for my bike.

Back