Stock Bikes/age group

I'll be 45 this year. Not much Suzuki left in mine. The only things that haven't been modded are because I don't have the bank to do it yet.

customer_bikes_002.jpg

:lol: 70 year old Vegas guy that's awesome !!!! :super: "Ride on BIG DAWG !!" Now Randy, that would mean I'm a chimp with high speed cornering skills.... :oldcool: Anyone ever hit the Rainbow curve at 130mph ????......that's hanging..... :super:

43 years old here......many upgrades but no dynamic changes. Why upgrade the Lamborghini of motorcycles ????.....I did screens for the vent holes. I did handling mods, brake lines, pads, 1" risers at the tail and controls(Really relieves wrist stress, and allows the chassis to roll on a whim), I "haven't" shaved the tail (like it's slowing me down ????), I upped the front sprocket and the rear is basically the same, I run the EK ZZZ drive chain for strength, reliability, and longevity. I keep her tuned "all the D@MN time" (plugs every 7500 with throttle synch, Amsoil every 3500 w/filter, new air filter once a year, chain maintenance all the time). I have the HPX Michelins, as anything is better than the Bridgestone tires these babes come with. I also swapped out the stock black rims (I kept them) for a set of limited edition 05' with the silver lip.

So from a distance she looks pretty stock and that's fine and cool with me. Get closer and you start noticing the pilot's preferences.... :oldcool:

PS This is Las Vegas.........GET AN ALARM !!!!! (and upgrade your battery) :oldcool:

DSC00278 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
58 years old, all stock except Buell pegs, Tobin seat, Helibars, and Genmar riser, and fat grips. Waaay more power than I can master.

CW

In a few weeks I will be 62. I have been riding since I was 13. I have a white K9 and lowered it 1.25 inches with the Muzzy lowering links. I Have Dream Child working on a powder coated triple tree and handlebars. My powder coater (here in Conroe, Texas) has my extra set of wheels, all four foot pegs, and the foot peg brackets for coating in blue. I am talking to the boys at MC Cruise (in Australia) about an electronic cruise control. I have my seat at Larry's Upholstery in Conroe for prototype one: Boney Butt, 27" pantleg Special. I cannot help myself. I tinker until the bike is finished, and then I sell it and move on. The 09 Busa and 08 Connie may be the exceptions to the rule. I have had my Busa six weeks, gone over 3000 miles, and I don't even have anyplace to go. What a machine!

43 years old, Ride the Orange/Black, K8.

Bone stock, right down to the reflectors still in place. Only Changes was the tires, which are due for a change here in a couple of weeks.

52 years old here. Mostly stock, Corbin seat , Yoshi Slip-ons(soon to be changed to Two Brothers slip-ons) TRE, puig windscreen, Pazzo Levers,Chrome Fork Caps ,Chrome Frame Hole Covers, and the Power Commander.I have no intentions of increasing the power.I love her just the way she is!!!!:beerchug:

I'll soon be 52 and mine is pretty well stock. My Sig lists the few things I've done to it.
I don't plan on keeping the bike "forever", and it's a proven fact that when you sell, you get very little to none of your $$ that you spent on mods back. Locally at least, a modded bike can be worth less than a stocker of same age, cond., milage, etc..
My bike gets plenty (sometimes a little too much for my comfort) of attention for it's looks in the gas station parking lots.
And I need a quiet exhaust as I don't want my actions announced for 2 miles in all directions.:whistle:
So there ya have it. Age has very little to do with it for me. Pure economics, and the ability to get away with s**t.:laugh:

I'll be 51 this year and have made a few changes,
Two brother slip ons
Double bubble W/S
Tobin Seats
Buell Pegs
Steel Braided line kit
Heli Bars
Throttlemeister's which are great when cruising
Lowered Front & Rear
I am not a racer anymore so no need to do to much to it. This is my first busa and for me it has plenty of power.

Busa.jpg

I'm 59, and most of the mods I have done are to make the busa more comfortable for long rides. I have done several rides in excess of 500 miles in a day. I don't need performance mods as I bought the fastest color to begin with.:laugh:

100_0338 (Medium).jpg

I'm 45 and the only mods that I have done are removing the reflectors and got rid of the frankenstein bolts, have an 08 orange and black, do plan on adding slip ons and flashing ecu to remove all the restrictions but I am waiting to see the 2010 hayabusa before making any more changes...

Middle aged. <----never thought I'd ever hear myself say that, LOL I've always had a performance something or other since I can remember. I don't have a money tree so pretty much stock. Saving for an exhaust and tune right now and will probably call it a day but that also depends on whether or not I win the lottery, LOL.

40.5 years of age.
Mods include:
- HotBodies undertail kit
- HealTech Electronics GIPro w/ATRE
- RoadLoK Arachnid
- Suzuki center stand

garage_vehicle-86-12472822331.jpg

52 in one month , wanting mods for comfort only , risers , pegs, and maybe up grade the exhaust .
05 blue and silver i love this beast.

D@MN Hal, that's one beautiful Busa ya got there....roll that beautiful bean footage !!!! :super:

I just Added the Hotbodies because I am Trying to Look COOL, Risers Because my Arms and Wrist Hurt, Seat has Extra Cushion Because my FAT AZZ HURTS after a While and the Buell Pegs are there because I Like Comfort.................Other than that it is Fully Stock :whistle:

BUSAORANGE09 002.JPG

BUSAORANGE09 001.JPG

Back