Still no luck finding these....

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I have been searching and searching for the SW Motech side racks for my Gen 1 and I can't find them anywhere....( used, that is....) I have tried various forums, Ebay, CL, Jaxed Mash, ect, ect...Am I just in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Does anyone have any ides's where I should look for these? any other forums I should try? Someone pointed me to " Jaxed" it's ok....Yes, I know Twisted Throttle, but I am looking for ' used"....

hmmm... i will see what I can do. Parts like those are hard to come buy. I actually bought the alu-rack from a guy off ebay selling it with a grab bar because he had no clue what it was. You just have to be diligent and not always expect the used items to be named properly

LOL....I HAVE been inputting SW.....blah,blah....I guess I should try luggage rack or ...umm...what?

Best of luck. Daniel Goldenchild use to have a ton of Busa stuff. Don't know if he'll have what you're looking for but it only cost you a PM :thumbsup:

I've also been looking for a used set for my Gen 1 ... I guess people must like them too much to unload. Way too pricey new

Back