Steelers & Gun Play - What Do You Think?

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Ran across this story about some of the Steelers letting loose with the Popo's (LEO's):

Pittsburgh Steelers Targeted Over Gun Party | TMZ.com

I guess some people are all riled up by this incident, that happened around 3 years back. WHile I admit they could have been much more responsible & safety concious, who cares about them shooting up some ammo??\

I know I would have gladly participated, unless it was in OKC !!

:whistle:

Let me know what you think..........

looks like a bunch of friends at a shooting range posing for a picture for fans.:beerchug:

Great, just what the responsible firearm enthusiast needs... Morons with guns.

Just more ammo for the anti self-defense crowd.

It's their right actually as addressed in the second amendment to the US Constitution , however they really need to use more caution. In SC at least one member would be guilty of pointing and presenting.

First rule peeps ???

Treat every firearm as if it were loaded....

That's a shame. Grown a$$ rich men thinking that taking some myspace gangsta pictures is cool. They all need to get a life. Pathetic. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I was taught not to pull a weapon unless you intend to kill somebody. Not to intimidate, not to look cool, definitely not to pose with. Only to kill. That's what they are for.

It's their right actually as addressed in the second amendment to the US Constitution , however they really need to use more caution. In SC at least one member would be guilty of pointing and presenting.

First rule peeps ???

agreed...that one is pointing it...and a couple of others are not pointing theirs in a safe direction. At least according to the pic.

Great, just what the responsible firearm enthusiast needs... Morons with guns.

Just more ammo for the anti self-defense crowd.

would you consider LEO responsible firearm enthusiast:laugh:

Anyone can make a mistake at least these guys were posing for the pic:rofl:

I got a bigger problems with that politician that blew a guys face off an they tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug never even called the cops... no big deal to me about this pic had they opened fire on each other then it would have been news worthy:laugh:

1357373493_l.jpg

First rule peeps ???

Yes sir! These are the :rulez: But we only need to look as far as Plexi Glass Burress to try to understand "what the hell were you thinking!?" :whistle:

They weren't just shooting up ammo, they were pointing the guns and 'high powered rifles' at each other.

Even the National Rifle Association won't defend this, telling the Philidelphia Daily News there were multiple "dumb and dangerous" safety violations. No kidding...

It's not about having a good time, it's about having a good time responsibly - especially when you are a high profile figure.

reminds me of a dallas cowboys joke.... who drives when the cowboys go out for a night on the town...the police

Back