started p90x today

Brew City Busa

Registered
so i got the program as a Christmas gift and am dead set to finish it. I did the test and then did the first dvd tonight. Feels real good and cant wait to get into the thick of it. so see y'all in 90 with results

Anyone else doing it?

heres the pics

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

No...but I wanna BAD! I've got a couple friends who are doing it as we speak, and it seems to work if you understand going in that you're gonna be getting after it. I'm just gonna wait for 'em to finish (or quit), then borrow it from them. :laugh:

No...but I wanna BAD! I've got a couple friends who are doing it as we speak, and it seems to work if you understand going in that you're gonna be getting after it. I'm just gonna wait for 'em to finish (or quit), then borrow it from them. :laugh:

Download it via torrent. Thats what i did. Havent started it yet though...

Best weight reduction "mod" to get back some HP for the bike :thumbsup: Best of luck!

I been wanting to get on this, but haven't go for it yet. Don;t really have the motivation to work out at home. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

The hardest part about this program is consistency. In my experience, P90X is the BEST workout program on the market... period. You will love the results, continue doing past the 90 days and you will get the best body in your life.

We are starting it again for the second time next week.

My wife, cousin (who lives with us) and myself did it the first time. I am by NO way a motivated work out person ... just usually doesn't appeal to me but this program actually kept my interest.

I went from 275 to 245 in a matter of a month and a half and than stopped losing weight but man did I feel better! Now I'm creeping back to that 270-275 mark again :O so gotta do something!

The only thing we didn't like was their planned diet, it was expensive and very distasteful. Luckily I'm very willing to be creative in the kitchen so I just adopted some of their methods with better food that was still good for you :)

Which program are you doing? Classic? Lean?

And my little bro torrented for me, not sure I would have actually paid to be tormented lol haha. All I can say is BE prepared to be sore!!!! But just keep moving it goes away after a couple of weeks.

GL!!!! :beerchug: :cheerleader:

The only thing we didn't like was their planned diet, it was expensive and very distasteful. Luckily I'm very willing to be creative in the kitchen so I just adopted some of their methods with better food that was still good for you :)

They do have the portions program instead of the planned meal plan. When my GF and I were doing it, we found we liked the portions better.

It truly is a great workout that I need to get back doing myself!

Stick with BrewCity you will get the results you want and some! Enjoy!

I'm doing the classic and following the meal plan. I might do lean for the second round then hit it hard and do the doubles. I like that they give you all the recipes and a lot of variety. I like to cook so It makes sense for me.

Those nipple rings have been in for a year and were paid for by a friend who didn't know I would get them. The story is my friend made a passing by bet saying if i did it he would pay for them. Nothing else was said about them until I surprised him at his new years party last year and he couldn't believe it. Pulled out the cash and paid right there. Funny as hell and i really like them. Was sore for a bit.

I don't know what takes bigger balls, sticking with the p90x program, or posting those pics on the internet. Thank God this forum is the way it is. I know several ones that would be having TONS of fun with these pics!!!

Now on a different note, I'd be TOTALLY happy with having the body you do.
I got stuck in a genetic pool of weight... Anyone that thinks body types aren't hereditary is WRONG!
This is my year for trying my literal a$$ off though, so lets see what can happen..

Good luck man, we'll hopefully all be proud of you!

I start Week 4 tonite. Rest & Recovery Week.

The weights I used for each routine went up drastically over the first 3 weeks. Can't wait for Week 5 to roll around. I get bored with the plyo/yoga portions.

They do have the portions program instead of the planned meal plan. When my GF and I were doing it, we found we liked the portions better.

It truly is a great workout that I need to get back doing myself!

Stick with BrewCity you will get the results you want and some! Enjoy!

Yea we stuck with the portions just making stuff on their "list" lol turned out better that way but we wanted to at least try their planned meals.

The weights I used for each routine went up drastically over the first 3 weeks. Can't wait for Week 5 to roll around. I get bored with the plyo/yoga portions.

Lol plyo is good stuff .... but the yoga .... yea two fat mexicans trying to bend in ways even the skinny wife was having problems with ... no thanks ... lol we subbed something in everytime it came up.

Now on a different note, I'd be TOTALLY happy with having the body you do.
I got stuck in a genetic pool of weight... Anyone that thinks body types aren't hereditary is WRONG!
This is my year for trying my literal a$$ off though, so lets see what can happen..

With all due respect, how is being overweight hereditary? Fat simply cannot manifest itself and grow from nothing. Fat comes directly from the food we eat. Being sedentary is also a massive factor for being overweight. Becoming overweight doesn't happen overnight either, its years of poor lifestyle choices. If you do p90x, and eat right, you can do a complete 180.

I remember seeing a video on youtube of a man who was morbidly obese, and did the P90X program from a full year (years of poor lifestyle choices doesn't change overnight). After he was finished, he had a great body.

Anything is possible, good luck to the path of a healthier lifestyle!

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon with ya. I started the program today. A day later than I wanted to but at least I started it. Just finished cardio x and I'm about to die.

Gonna be watching this one... interested to see how it goes and what your overall thoughts are after the fact. Here's to a new year and a new you :beerchug:

If your planning on starting this program I would recommend you learn some yoga first. Working out on the wii fit help me with those moves and I didn't have to wonder what the heck he was talking about.

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon with ya. I started the program today. A day later than I wanted to but at least I started it. Just finished cardio x and I'm about to die.

Don't go hurting yourself!! You've got ZUMBA to do!!

Back