Just wanted to say goodbye

I am going to work half a day, then going to see the new Tom Cruise movie "Jack Reacher" with my son :)

You will need to report back on the movie. The Jack Reacher series of books from Lee Child are my favorite of all books but Im not sure I'll like the movie because of Tom Cruise. I like his movies but in the books 'Jack Reacher' is described an a guy who is 6'-8'' and 280lbs of solid muscle with hands the size of baseball gloves...thats a pretty far stretch for a midget like Tom Cruise.

Wanted to get it out of the way. You know before the world splits apart and we all float off into space tomorrow.
I may not be able to post then so I just wanted to say its been real nice knowing y'all.

I'm gonna go for one last ride tonight...oops did I say that. Sorry to all my frigid friends.
Who knows maybe the poles will shift and ill be snowbound and Ny will be sunny and 90 come Saturday :laugh:

Well anyway. Peace, love and happiness y'all. See ya in the afterlife. :thumbsup:

wooowwwww u Rcrazy i love it

Well it certainly feels like it ended. It's gonna be forty here tonight!
Poles musta shifted!!!
Brrrrrrrrr!!!

Think ill go fire a few mags outta my assault rifle and hug the barrel to warm up :laugh:

I was really counting on the world ending, but it didn't so I've got a nasty hangover. Dang Mayans.

You will need to report back on the movie. The Jack Reacher series of books from Lee Child are my favorite of all books but Im not sure I'll like the movie because of Tom Cruise. I like his movies but in the books 'Jack Reacher' is described an a guy who is 6'-8'' and 280lbs of solid muscle with hands the size of baseball gloves...thats a pretty far stretch for a midget like Tom Cruise.

Since I do not read much, and wasn't expecting Jack to be 6' 8" & 280, I thought it was a good movie. A couple comedic attempts didn't work too well, but all-in-all a good movie. Also, in the movie Jack is to kinda blend in, and be a ghost. Not sure he could do that if he was as big as the guy in the books. They would have done better if the fight scenes were more like the "Jason Borne" fight scenes, more serious.

Back