Just wanted to say goodbye

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Wanted to get it out of the way. You know before the world splits apart and we all float off into space tomorrow.
I may not be able to post then so I just wanted to say its been real nice knowing y'all.

I'm gonna go for one last ride tonight...oops did I say that. Sorry to all my frigid friends.
Who knows maybe the poles will shift and ill be snowbound and Ny will be sunny and 90 come Saturday :laugh:

Well anyway. Peace, love and happiness y'all. See ya in the afterlife. :thumbsup:

Black trailer 2000 - YouTube[/url]

hehehehe same to you all you know what BB said

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a REM song out there...in 1993 a station played it all day long...today I heard it as well

Well, reports from friends in Australia and NZ says nothing to worry about. They have all passed the doomsday date :please:

The end of world wwwhhhooooaaaa ............. I was worried for a second you were giving up on the Busa. No worries then I already have my gear on, I am good to go :thumbsup:

Just busted a mean one....stunk horribly (pardon me)..thought it really was the end of the world there for a second :laugh:

woohoo, Blanca is gone :cheerleader: oh wait, he's not? oops, sorry brother, glad you're still around :thumbsup:

just messing with you bro, i'm glad you decided not to leave :beerchug: :laugh:

Back