it's early ....but

Can busa

Donating Member
Registered
well lets here it ya all. Did get what ya wanted for Christmas. perhaps ya got what ya deserved, For those that recieved the lump of coal, I feel bad....lol ....not My favorite gift was a new sweetheart in my life that thinks the busa is just to nice..... I think this one could be a keeper. sorry ya all are gonna have to wait for pics of her on the bike , gonna wait till it starts to warm up here again... lets see this being Canada about August....lol So what did ya get that ya really wanted/ needed /appreciated / or just out and out needed

Be really really quiet my kids are all sleeping still...
Lol...
laugh.gif

BUNCHA tools and permission to get the gloves that I have been asking for

Lets see...a dog....kinda had ta pay for that myself though....(Mostly Colleens)
A leather recliner......just what I need hey...another reason to sit my fat ass down..
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
.....kiddin it's awesome!!
CD's
Touque....which is really weird...My family knows I never wear touques
rock.gif

And a few small things.
Most importantly though....good times with family and friends, that's the best part.
My Grandma cried while sayin the blessing at brunch today, that was pretty moving.....half the people there almost did the same, and to this moment, I still have no idea why?? She said, it was not cuz she's sad!!.....musta been feeling grateful for what she has I suppose??
One of those moments ya never forget though!!!

Almost forgot....Busa Hat, and a Pic of my bike blown up and mounted on a plaque...cool huh??

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104031672 -->

tounge.gif

My grandmother came over Christmas morning with my father to watch the kids tear up the living room. It's her first Christmas without her husband, so I was glad she came over. We all had breakfast together...it was a good morning...sad because we all know who's missing from our lives, but still good to have everyone together...

This was definitely a Busa gift-giving year for me...got a Tobin seat on the way, some Race Ready painted uppers, a Throttlemeister, some Hayabusa shirts (one custom made with my Busa's name on it), and an awesome Suzuki back pack with space for my helmet...it was a good Busa day...
smile.gif

Back